• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next SSB Characters

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Announcement for the next Super Smash Bros. was released this past year...but who will appear next?

This is where you can post your wishlist for new (or old) SSB characters, name their moves, and give your reasons why you'd want them, if you want. Any franchise and gaming company is acceptable.

My own picks are these:

Tails: Because he was left out in Brawl. He could use his twin tales to copter his way up, but then grow tired (making it evident on his expression) and float back to the stage...or off it. For his up-B attack, he could surge skyward, sort of like Captain Falcon, latch onto a foe, and throw them downward. For his Final Smash he could press a button on his wristwatch to call upon the Tornado, which he jumps into and starts firing artillery at those on the stage, until his plane runs out of gas.

Birdo: I know there are loads of Mario characters aboard already, but I feel she would be a great addition. She could spew eggs out of her mouth as a Special Attack, and bears other characteristics similar to Yoshi. Her Final Smash could be sucking in characters and then spitting them out in a single egg (the more there are inside, the bigger it is).

Black Shadow: An outcast from Brawl, he would be a superior new villain. He could launch out bolts of darkness and teleport in the same sort of energy-field-type as Lucario. His Final Smash could be unleashing a massive energy blast on those in front of him. (Note: I haven't played F-Zero, from which he hails, so I'm not sure of his moves--but maybe you could clarify!).

So, here are mine. Now for yours!

Sora from Kingdom Hearts. It might, hence the word, happen because of that fact that Nintendo and Square Enix have teamed up before (Mario Hoops 3 on 3). I'd also like a Goron, Paula from EarthBound, and some more Pokemon characters.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I have a feeling theres a thread about this but here's the characters I would want-Sora, Xemnas, Vaati, Toon Zelda, and possibly Roxas

Smash Bros. 4!!!

I love Zelda, but sorry to say so, Smash Bros. is my favorite franchise of all time.:clap: That being said the five Melee characters not in Brawl and all 35 Brawl characters should return for the next installment. And here are the new fighters I want to see.

Magaman: Arguably Capcom's most important franchise and a cornerstone in gaming history. You can expect to see this guy.
Waluigi: Wario needs his counterpart too!
Bowser Jr.: DK got Diddy Kong so let Bowser get Bowser Jr.
Tails: Sonic's sidekick to the rescue!

I guess I'll just post my ideas from one of the other threads...

I want some more popular main, core, and memorable characters added to the series, not some randoms just because they would be "cool".
  1. Samurai Goro | Black Shadow - F-Zero series
  2. Isaac - Golden Sun games
  3. Toon Zelda/Tetra/or Toon Sheik (were originally planned for SSB:cool: - LoZ series
  4. Funky Kong | Dixie Kong - Donkey Kong series
  5. Optional Male/Female Pokemon Trainer | Rival Trainer | Zoroark - Pokemon series/ Pokemon Black and White
  6. Captain N - Captain N: The game Master ???

I can't think of anything else right now in terms of stages, items, cameos and whatnot...

If I think of anymore, I'll be sure to return here and post them. :yes:

This will never hapoen, but I would love to see the Prince of Persia and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed.
Ezio would have the air assasination as the final smash, the Prince would have the speed kill, along with the time-sensitive buttons pressing.
But in a more realistic light, I want to see more Metroid characters! Dark Samus, anyone?

Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

Good Idea! However Sora should only be playable on the 3DS version because of Dream Drop Distance. I can't really see Sora on the Wii-U version unless there's going to be a kingdom hearts game for the Wii-U.

I'd like to see:

Waluigi, Funky Kong, Ghirahim, Zoroark, Unova Trainer, Leon (Starfox), Magnus (Kid Icarus Uprising)and Sora (3DS SS:cool: to be playable characters.

I'm gonna say no to the Sonic characters because Sonic only appeared in Brawl as a guest fighter to promote a Sonic game (mabye Sonic and the black knight, not entirely sure).

Sega is currently developing a Sonic game for the Wii-U and depending on when this is released and when Super Smash bros Wii-U is released, Sonic may return. But I still think Sonic will be the only character again.

Last edited:
H

Hero_Of_Time

All of these seem somewhat likely.

1st Party:

BW Pokemon Trainer (Tepig, Dewott, Serperior)
-Zoroark (Replacing Lucario)
-Toad
-Funky Kong
-Mii
-Tetra
-Slippy Toad/Peppy Hare
-Waddle Dee
-Any Metroid Character

If Majora's Mask 3d is released, I can also see:
-Young Link (Transforms to Deku, Zora, Goron)

3rd Party:

-Sora
-Mega Man
-Ryu (Street Fighter)
-Tails
-Simon Belmont

I'd like to see a Monster Hunter and a great Jaggi. The Jaggi could use all the moves he does in MH (Hip Check, Bite ect.) his projectile could just be a him lobbing a jaggi and his final smash could be millions of Jaggia and Jaggi charging down all the foes.

The Monster Hunter could have a variety of different costumes (like in Brawl changing colour) but this also chages his weapon, such as: Hammer, Sword and Sheild, Great Sword, Bowgun, Long Sword and Lance.

Finally, I thought an awesome assist trophy could be the Quaropeco. It either attacks foes or (fairly rarely) calls either the Rathelos, the Diablos or the (VERY RARELY) Jhen Morran. Just and idea:D:nod:

Win-Win!

All of these seem somewhat likely.

1st Party:

BW Pokemon Trainer (Tepig, Dewott, Serperior)
-Zoroark (Replacing Lucario)
-Toad
-Funky Kong
-Mii
-Tetra
-Slippy Toad/Peppy Hare
-Waddle Dee
-Any Metroid Character

If Majora's Mask 3d is released, I can also see:
-Young Link (Transforms to Deku, Zora, Goron)

3rd Party:

-Sora
-Mega Man
-Ryu (Street Fighter)
-Tails
-Simon Belmont

Your list is full of win! I also think that Ken from Street Fighter could make an appearance and rather than Slippy Toad/Peppy Hare a Starfox villain will be added-most likely Pigma.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
most of my ideas have already been said but i have a couple more
Machoke: i'm kinda surprised there isn't already a fighting-type Pokemon
Raichu: kinda like a powered up version of pikachu, they've had pichu so why not?
Protoman: pretty much the same as megaman but with a few diffrent abilities
Elecman: Thunder beam can be a bit like pikachus main attack but not be on the ground
Metalman: metal blade is made of win

most of my ideas have already been said but i have a couple more
Machoke: i'm kinda surprised there isn't already a fighting-type Pokemon
Raichu: kinda like a powered up version of pikachu, they've had pichu so why not?
Protoman: pretty much the same as megaman but with a few diffrent abilities
Elecman: Thunder beam can be a bit like pikachus main attack but not be on the ground
Metalman: metal blade is made of win

Super Smash bros Should'nt have more than one character from a non-Nintendo game. Megaman can appear as a guest fighter, the rest should appear as trophies, just like sonic and snake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom