• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Years Eve!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'll probably stay up late and drink with all my relatives. I'm a light drinker, so I don't intake that much alcohol tbh, but yeah, if the occasion calls for it I do, or if I am extremely happy about something. As to resolutions, I want to be able to complete some goals that atm have been unreachable to me.

Scoby

France
I plan on spending a nice and cozy little evening with boyfriend at his place watching film or something then going out to downtown and watch beatiful fireworks! :)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Wait, you're supposed to plan events for new years eve? I thought you were just supposed to sit there and play animal crossing through midnight.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I have a hot date new years eve :D :D :D It's been years since I've been out on one, so I'm super excited!!!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Less than 20 minutes left of 2012 :)
As of tomorrow Australia will finally have a R18+ rating for video games. Before the 18+ games were refused classification here and be banned from sale.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Apparently, I forgot to add my resolutions...

#1.) Find work: I seriously need to start saving up :( .
#2.) Take more classes: 12 credit hours per semester is great, but I'd like to graduate soon!
#3.) Cosplay!: My boots came in a few days ago, so I'm about 1/3 finished lol!
#4.) Attend an anime convention
#5.) Break the ZD 300's post curse: I've been in the 300's for a year or two (.....maybe 3). Time to get into the 400's! :D
#6.) Take better care of myself: A bit personal, but I tend to worry about a lot of things which isn't good. And I'd like to try and change that in the New Year.

Happy 2013 ZD!:party::party:

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Well, I still have exactly 3 hours, 28 minutes & 28 seconds left until New Year of 2013, the year I graduate! So my new year resolution would be to
Graduate with at least a 3.5 gpa
Be accepted for colleges I actually want to go to
Be able to get a job so I don't have to beg my parents for money all the time
Go to more conventions & cosplay
Take my younger friends that can't drive to Bronycon, which is only 2 hours to where I live
Still be in contact with my high school friends by the time I'm in college
Audition for flags & band for a college marching band & make it.

Last edited:

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Goals? Make at least $12,000 dollars working in 2013
Get together a Ghirahim costume for Halloween.
Do more school work.
PLAY MORE ZELDA!
Plans for New Years eve?
Play Zelda with my sister who likes Zelda for what it is but will be playing it for the first time.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I'm hanging out with my family, drinking, and just spreading the love around.

My only real resolution is to not fail the school year.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
for new years eve this years i will be surrounded by sweaty people skanking in a circle pit while one of my favorite ska bands blares loud noises in a small room, after i eat yakisoba.

Garo

Boy Wonder
My friends and I have, for the majority of 2012, competed in a trivia contest at a local restaurant/bar every week that we were all in town. Throughout the year, though we consistently placed around 4th or so, we never managed to take the crown - primarily, we believed, due to our lack of knowledge of 80s pop culture, given that none of us were alive during such time. We were consistently doing well on history, science, and literature questions (likely because we're still in college studying those things, unlike the majority of people playing the game, who have been out of school for long enough that most of it has slipped out) and poorly on the culture questions (which most people playing seem to get with high regularity).

Tonight, however, we managed to pull out a victory in the last question. It's rather fitting, I find, that 2012 closes out with the accomplishment of a goal the pursuit of which has marked most of my fondest memories not only of 2012 but of my entire life. I'm not sure I can think of a better way to close out what has been the best year of my life.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Say hello to 2013. Erm, resolutions.
In the past, I've had so many dreams about my ideas becoming truth and becoming well known. I've wanted so badly to be admired for my artistic skill, and so this year I plan to make ita reality. I'll write and publish all my songs, finish my novels and send them to editors, publish my art and start taking commissions, everything. It's time to become somebody.

I also resolve to never give up on a project.No matter how many notes I need to rewrite, how often I need to use my walnut oil or eraser, I will never give up on any of my pictures, stories, anything. Too many concepts have gone to waste, abandoned because I messed up. Not in 2013.

Lastly, I resolve to stay focused and organized. Clean room, neat schedule, finished homework. I want straight As and not a calendar sheet misplaced next year.

Oh, and one more thing. I'll start posting in other places but the RP forum. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom