• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Navi VS Tatl

Navi or Tatl

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I agree that Tatl had more relevance to the plot then Navi, she only existed to start Link on his journey and Z-target. Tatl on the other hand, had more relevance to the plot, like Midna. I'm guessing I'm not saying anything that hasn't already been said, but people just got there before me. :P

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
:fairy: Hey! Hey! Hey! Listen! Tatl is better 'cause she just beeps, OK? Saria vanished into the woods when Link left! Why do you suppose that is? Ganondorf is invited to the king's banquet, but Zelda doesn't trust him! What do you make of that?

Obviously, Tatl, because she's not so chatty and get's to the point tons quicker.

Last edited:

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
I prefer Tatl, because she has personality and Navi IS annoying, she isn't overrated! You're thinking: "Hum, how can I make Jabu-Jabu open his mouth?" and she says: "Looks like Princess Ruto somehow got inside Lord Jabu-Jabu!"! You're thinking: "How can I enter Dampé's grave?" and she says: "Should we believe in what Sheik said and head to Kakariko Village?"! You go out of the Shadow Temple to buy fairies and she says: "Have you played the Nocturne of Shadow that Sheik taught you?"!

Tough decision here... I like Tatl's bell more than Navi's "HEY! LOOK! LISTEN!" On the other hand, Tatl's kind of a jerk at times. On the other other hand, Tatl actually has some character, while Navi mostly just tells you where to go and points to stuff.

I think having an interesting character outweighs being a jerk, so Tatl gets my vote.

Definitely prefer Navi.
Tatl is aggressive, even rude.

Navi really does want to help you,where Tatl only helps you until Tael is found.
Although i can understand Tatl being agressive as she was left behind.

D

darkbeastganon

even though navi is annoying, she always tries to help tatl is just weird...

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
tatl was better because she had a motivation and was a better plot character than Navi, who popped out of nowhere. Tatl cared about her brother, and skull kid. AShe was tough on Link because she wanted him to succeed for her brother.

I like navi because OoT came first . Also i think link has a stronger connection with navi than tatl . I also have the txt tone for navi, i do however agree that "hey , listen " gets anoying .

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I liked Tatl a lot more than Navi. For one, the 'implied' romance between Link and Tatl (more of a bond) was much more "developed" as seen in the ending of Majora's Mask versus Navi's supposed jealousy. I also found Tatl to be a lot less distracting, and despite her mean personality, she wasn't as ****** as some of the other helpers of the Zelda series. Another thing is, she didn't turn out to be completely useless when facing the final boss! Seriously, if you can lock onto him, I'm pretty sure you can find out his weakpoint or at least hint to what needs to be done! Don't give me some halfdone "durrhurridkwat2does" answer!

For those reasons and more, Tatl will always be better in my eyes than Navi.

I say Navi, both of them are annoying, but Tatl would just be stupid half the time and say: "That's a Skulltulla! I can't believe you don't know what that is!" She didn't even help, just an annoying little fairy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom