• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Ideas for a Zelda Game

L

LeetFox

Ok i am a huge Fan of zelda and when ever i beat the latest game i always get that overwhelming feeling of accomplishment:). but then i realize that i have beaten it, done every thing there is to do and i then feel a bit sad that the adventures is now over:(. when that happens i like to come up with my own ideas for games and act parts of them out. here are some of my game ideas:

1. Zelda RPG: Link, Ganon, the Majora's mask, and Shiek (zelda) team up to defeat a greater evil.

2. A Link in Time: Link would team up with (or call for the power and strength of) all the past Links in order to defeat the power of a villein that is all his past foes rolled into one (or some thing along toughs lines).

feel free to post some of your own ideas.

I always wondered how it would be like if you could play with some character other than Link. I don't know, maybe an game with Sheik based on Ocarina of Time or with Impa based on Skyward Sword. But I guess that's pretty much impossible...

Wii U tablet as shield, wiimote as sword, I REST MY CASE.

Damn! that would be totally BADASS!!

S

ShadowZone1996

I like the idea of a game that takes place after Spirit Tracks. Or maybe even one that takes place after Phantom Hourglass, but before Spirit Tracks. Like when they first came to the new land.

MW7

Would idea 2 be like four swords but if all the Links had different abilities? I guess it would be more like a Lego game- anyway if that's kind of what you mean then I'd like that.

Also idea 1 would definitely at least be an ok idea for a game. It would be like Paper Mario for the Zelda series which isn't that far-fetched. I say ok because those kinds of games aren't my favorite but honestly it could be done very well.

nice ideas guys but what do you think of mine?

I like your second one better.

Since we now have three timelines, what about a crossover game? Much like Turtles Forever, the awesome animated film that united the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from the 2003 series, the 1987 series and the original Mirage Comics, we can have the original Link from the NES, the cartoony Link from the Adult timeline and the more realistic designed Link from the child timeline (assuming we'll be getting another for Zelda Wii U as I think the next game will take place there) teaming up to take on the three incarnations of Ganon.

Or, here's one I posted in my "perfect Zelda" topic I once made. A game that features a group of knights, the Phantom Knights, who go rogue and take over Hyrule, unaware they are the pawns of Ganon and Vaati, who form a very Megatron and Starscream partnership, with a bunch of returning fan favorites like Malon, Groose and Aryll, Link and Zelda having a friendship like that of Skyward Sword. Link going through more development, from his budding friendship with Princess Zelda, to helping others gain courage as well as understanding the dangers of revenge.

Your ideas are interesting but i wouldnt really like them to do this i rather the original zelda formula. But i must admit a zelda RPG done right would be pretty bad arse.

I like the idea of calling other Links in order to defeat a villian. I also would like to see double transport, like Crimson for the sky and Epona for the land. :)

I always feel good about beating a Zelda game, and it makes it fun with so much of a challenge in it, and honestly, I don't think I'd want to change anything except that you should be able to go back to any part of the game after you beat it, but that's really it~

L

LeetFox

im not saying change how the games are (ok maybe with the rpg i am) im say what i think would be cool ideas for them.

your idea is cool to.

1. That's kind of ridiculous. There's too much trying to be thrown into it.
2. That'd be pretty sweet. Zelda Generations.

That'd be incredibly hard to hold. There's no way to hold the tablet like that. Unless it comes with a handle on it.

Well, Leetfoot, I think your ideas are too cliches, I wond't like that, it would ruin the franchise for me, it would too similar to Super Mario RPG, and the idea of sever links is kind of pointless, so there are three Links, now what?
I think the serires is great the way it does, without any major changes.

L

LeetFox

first of all its Fox, LeetFox.

second technically there would be more than three Links or there would be a cutscenes were it would show all the past Links doing something that would ultimately help Link.

third for the RPG it would depend on how Nintendo would do it. knowing Miyamoto he he probably would do it differently then Mario RPG. he probably would enlist the help of square enix and they would do it right.

L

Lava Bang

Co-op Zelda

What you should be able to do is play together with zelda/sheik or some other character that can fight and be able to work together to get through dungeons and puzzles. and there should be a mini-game where you sword fight other players. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom