• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Fake Timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
(My timeline doesnt pay attention to gannondorf/triforce, plus,the adult timeline is exactly the same, also, I dont pay attention to alot of stuff. Its just for fun.)
OK, you I am giving a shot at making a timeline for the heck of it. My timeline is
SS-LOZ-AOL-MC-FS-OOT-MM-TP-FSA-OOX-LA

Not so much "fake" as differing from the official Hyrule Historia version.

I'm confused by what you mean when you maintain the adult timeline is exactly the same. Even before the release of the Hyrule Historia, it was widely accepted by fans that there were at least two timeline splits and that the progressions of games was not a linear pattern. Also, Aonuma and Miyamoto had indicated numerous times that OoT was one of the first games in the timeline...Also, where are ALttP, TWW, PH, and ST on this list?

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I do not understand why you only made One Timeline. I know you said you don't keep up with things, but it has been confirmed that there is a Child and Adult timeline branching off of Ocarina of Time for a very, very long time. You are also Four games short.

WechyPichu

I do not understand why you only made One Timeline. I know you said you don't keep up with things, but it has been confirmed that there is a Child and Adult timeline branching off of Ocarina of Time for a very, very long time. You are also Four games short.

I forgot those, and the adult timeline is still TWW-PH-ST

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
I forgot those, and the adult timeline is still TWW-PH-ST

So, if I get this right, your timeline is actually

SS-LOZ-AOL-MC-FS-OOT-MM-TP-FSA-OOX-LA
..................................\TWW-PH-ST

PD: Place ALttP after FSA, after SS or after OoT

WechyPichu

Minor edit Alttp comes after Ocarina of Time in the Adult timeline. I couldnt read it, and I read it wrong.

Smoore

The Rational Theist
Hm it's interesting. I like this discussion of alternate timelines though. I think Hyrule Historia did a lot of damage to the fan community because it killed a lot of timeline debates. Granted, an official timeline isn't a bad thing, but the timeline in that book was so sub-par that it shouldn't even be mentioned. It had a few good ideas, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom