• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Drawings: Advice Welcomed

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
You're a pretty decent drawer on paper but I think your better on the computer. What you should do is draw pics,scan them, and edit them on the computer. They'll turn out great.

You're a pretty decent drawer on paper but I think your better on the computer. What you should do is draw pics,scan them, and edit them on the computer. They'll turn out great.

Ahah, Thanks, although I didn't think it was very good :P

Also, they never found the scanner disk, so I'm sorry, but I'll be stuck taking them with a camera, sorry about the quality... :(
Here are some pictures I ran across while cleaning my room, they are old so they're not very good though :sweat:
SAM_1380.jpg This was susposed to be a dragon with an egg

SAM_1382.jpg This one, I tried drawing from behind, although her face in the mirror messed up

These were different pictures of shaymin skyform, and two imaginary transformations:
SAM_1384.jpg SAM_1385.jpg

Heres an original shaymin
SAM_1386.jpg

This one I drew some random things and I painted it partially
SAM_1392.jpg

SAM_1389.jpg Here I was randomly doodling at my friends house
SAM_1390.jpg Here my friend and I tried drawing eachother in a random position
SAM_1391.jpg And this was my attempt of a horse

Attachments

• SAM_1381.jpg
    SAM_1381.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Thanks both of you! :)
Also Link himself, I gave berries/held your eggs, on PokeFarm ;)

Here is something I doodled while we were susposed to be watching a geography video, although I didn't get around to the eyes :sweat:
SAM_1394.jpg
And this is a newer drawing, no shading or anything like that though...
SAM_1378.jpg

Well I draw it on paper first, then outline and colour it on the computer (although I don't have a scanner so I take a picture with my camera), I use GIMP to colour but Im still new to it and colouring on the computer so I don't know many programs. I use the smudge tool for blending the shaddowed areas, although I can't do it very well... and thats what is the outcome :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom