• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Music

Do you think they are going to have the same music as they did in A Link To The Past? Or do you think there have new music to go with the over world and dungeons? I think there is going to be mixture of both.

Mido

Version 1
Sure, it's going to keep the old and the new in a well-balanced mixture, but I'm honestly expecting more instances of hearing older music from the ALTTP soundtrack, just revamped and remixed. Below are the parts of the game where I predict the music will be used in.

Areas of the game where the older music would be more prevalent
-Overworld/Dark World
-Key Nostalgic Zelda themes (obviously)
-Boss Music, I can see being used like this as well.

Newer Music
-New Boss Themes (If any)
-Dungeon Music, especially. In the older games, like ALTTP, the music was always the same for each dungeon. (Light world/Dark world, respectively.)
- Perhaps if there are new locations to be discovered in the "Hero Defeated" Arc World, I can see new music to be utilized there.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
NO MORRE ORCHESTRA! NO MORE CHIPTUNE ORCHESTRA! I'M SICK OF ORCHESTRAL ARRANGEMENTS

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
NO MORRE ORCHESTRA! NO MORE CHIPTUNE ORCHESTRA! I'M SICK OF ORCHESTRAL ARRANGEMENTS

:?
We've only done orchestra for one game - Skyward Sword - and the music quality was absolutely beautiful! We just need CATCHY orchestrated music ^^

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
Staple music can stay, like the main theme, Zelda's theme, Kakariko Village etc.
Orchestration would be nice, but I don't know how it would sound on the 3DS. I don't have one so I'm not sure what the audio quality is like.

CrimockLyte

hmm, yup
Definitely would love a soundtrack with new songs, but I feel if the made remixes to alttp songs like the overworld theme and dark world I would be more than pleased.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
A mixture. I definitely want to hear some brand new music too though for sure, that's some of the best parts of experiencing a new Zelda game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom