• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Music In The Car?

S

spookycandy

What kind of music do you like to listen to in the car?

I enjoy many different flavors of music, but I don't usually listen to any slow songs in the car. In fact, I listen to a lot of music I don't normally listen to when I'm at home. Here are some:

-The Lonely Island
-Weird Al
-Fall Out Boy
-Taylor Swift
-Mad Hatter
-Captain Jack
-Basshunter
-Jem
-Bruce Springstein
-Kings of Leon
-OK Go!
-Avenged Sevenfold

yeah. I am weird and have a strange taste in music.

Len

Zelda On Paper
well my friend and me we like to listen rock (not too loud b is not allowed where i live)

AFI
alice in chains
beck
blink 182
foo fighters
fuel
green day
goo goo dolls
harvey danger
the killers
the used
the smashing pumpkins
three days grace
weezer
yellowcard

all of them we listen to (my friend drives not me)

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I prefer not to listen to music in the car. I guess that was just beat into me. I was taught to stfu in the car. No speaking, no music. But that doesn't mean others don't just play it anyway. Usually, it's whatever is popular. Lady Gaga, Flo Rida, etc. etc. I can tolerate it unless it's screamo- that's when I decide to walk instead. :>

P

Paramorefreak

Well, I finally got my license since I turned sixteen January of this year and I am completely guilty of jamming to my music driving. For one, it keeps me awake, second, I'm not bored to death.

But really, now that I'm in control of the radio and music volume, I turn it to where I can hear it.

Lately, I've only been listening to one band every single day I drive to school, can you guess?

*laughs*

Paramore, duh!

F

fallen angel

i try to not listen to music when i drive.. whenever i do, i seem to go faster and not pay as much attention as i should. lol

P

PwaPwa

Well, whenever I'm with my sis in the car and we listen to music we turn up the music as LOUD as we can and bounce up and down! We aren't waiting for an accident to happen btw. You should try the station 95.3. They have some nice rap like run this town.

Anything that's basically country music. And I don't really have it that loud either, just some nice background noise. And I have to sing it. Everytime. So if you're in a car with me, watch out.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I listen to the exact same thing I would listen to anywhere. I either have my sister's MP3 CD or my favourite CD on, but I don't listen to much else.
I need something on though, and I prefer to not have the radio on, so whichever CD is in the car, I'll use.

B

Blood Wolf

Hmmmmm...

Slipknot
Disturbed
Paramore
Bad Religion
Korn
CD's with mixed songs.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I mainly like to listen to upbeat songs in the car. Techno is always fun with good bass, but just about anything fast is great. It probably makes me drive faster, but I don't like listening to quiet songs in the car.

Normally it's all up to the person who's driving. And since I don't drive, it's my mom or dad's choice. Oldies or whatever they choose. I always have my mp3 with me. :nod:

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
I kinda agree with -JelloGoMoo- on this one. I usually ride with my dad so we listen to
church music and stuff like that. But once I drive, I would probably listen all kinds of music. Just not the kind of music that makes you want to bop your head everywhere.
I woul probably lose my concentration on driving. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom