• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Music Before the Final Boss Fight... Its Me? Or...

S

Staldra

And with final boss I mean Demise, thats just for the title and spoilers.

Anyways, skip to 1:20

[video=youtube;uPbwgvAcZ94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPbwgvAcZ94&feature=related[/video]

I am no letting you know what is what I mean, just to see if someone else gets it or is just my mind

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Took me a moment, but in those few ticks later I realized you were talking about the organ music. I kept thinking of Castlevania, since that's what I was listening to not too long ago. However the tune is what drew me to recognizing it. Ganondorf's Theme, though it's a slight variance of the original. Quite fitting considering who you're battling. ;P

Ah... Neat. I never noticed it in there. So there is yet another connection, it seems. Nice find. :yes:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Woah. I heard this in the Twilight Princess Symphonic Movement with the 25th Anniversary Symphony. I never really listened to the music in this part. I wasn't paying attention when I first say it, and skipped it for Hero Mode. I think it's either Zant or Ganondorf's theme. (but can you guys help not spoil it for me? i'm at the lakebed temple). I'll stay away from here for a while.

Doesn't sound like Ganondorf's theme at all, really. If you played them together it wouldn't be close. Just similar instrument and note-length.

It does sound abnormally similar to Ganondorf's Theme, although it is missing the short pick-up note right before each long note, which Nintendo most likely did on purpose to draw attention away from the song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom