• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 4]

What was me?
When you voted Killjoy because you thought he didn’t answer your question.
Bonus points changed to Minish now for some reason. We need to figure out what is going on.
Huh, lemme try something real quick.
@JamieIsBored
Sorry, I have had a very terrible week and lost one of my cats yesterday so I haven't been very focused on the game.

I can say I didn't do whatever to Ex (saw that he tagged me asking).
:hug:

I'm simply saying there are folks that would use precious games as meta.
Meta is not a valid reason for cases!
This argument against OG because he’s bussed you before isn’t valid and just makes you look worse lmao.
Now we are getting somewhere though was it a wise move to say so? Does anyone else have a doctor role?
Yikes. Doc CCing would be exactly what scum!Killjoy would want at this point.

Asfinyti

aka amber
Could you go into more detail on what you are saying. Sorry, we havent met before and I understand stuff better when it is dumbed down to my level. Killjoy claimed something is "correct"? I am lost at when he said this.
sorry if it was unclear but i was referring to this post with respect to the kj claim:
Probably. We are within the last 24 hours, KJ is tied for lynch lead, and Rubik is threatening hammer. That means it's claim to live time and while it's unfortunate for a doc to be in that position they absolutely should claim to not get lynched there.
the logic that follows is that i personally don't find kj claiming as an attempt to move the wagon as questionable, and so i wanted to know why you did

Meta is not a valid reason for cases!
If you think that, would you be willing to avoid using metas in future games, including this one? To add on to this, would you vote [EXAMPLE] Ex or KoD [/EXAMPLE] if they brought up such as an argument? No? Then why use this as an argument on me?
This argument against OG because he’s bussed you before isn’t valid and just makes you look worse lmao.
I wasn't using that as an argument against OG. I was answering what OG was asking.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
When you voted Killjoy because you thought he didn’t answer your question.
Makes sense now.
Huh, lemme try something real quick.
@JamieIsBored
Are you implying that the bonus votes are fromyou?

Yikes. Doc CCing would be exactly what scum!Killjoy would want at this point.
I think we want a counterclaim to show that someone is lying.
sorry if it was unclear but i was referring to this post with respect to the kj claim:

the logic that follows is that i personally don't find kj claiming as an attempt to move the wagon as questionable, and so i wanted to know why you did
So you are asking why I find the wagon questionable because of Killjoys doctor claim? Sorry I am still confused.
I wasn't using that as an argument against OG. I was answering what OG was asking.
Yeah, well you were going full soothsayer mode like you were telling Julius Caesar to beware the Ides of March.

If you think that, would you be willing to avoid using metas in future games, including this one? To add on to this, would you vote [EXAMPLE] Ex or KoD [/EXAMPLE] if they brought up such as an argument? No? Then why use this as an argument on me?
I don't use meta anyway? What is this post trying to accomplish? I'm saying meta is a weak argument and doesn't hold a candle to actually game solving. Doesn't matter who tries to use meta its still weak and ultimately pointless. If Ex and KoD's only defence was ranting about meta then yeah I would vote them.
I'm gonna be honest, I could not at all understand what you were even trying to say.
I think we want a counterclaim to show that someone is lying.
Counter claiming is not always the best play for town, let's say Killjoy is scum, and Doc CC's today then scum knows who the Doc is immediately and can use that to their advantage with their night kill.

I don't use meta anyway? What is this post trying to accomplish?
I'll keep in mind you don't care to make a read on someone regarding prior games with said player (meta) in the future.

What I was trying to say is there are people that will use prior games to back up their current(in the game they're in) reads.
An example would be the following:
Also didn't you just finish a game as scum where you didn't replace out?
Where I had a back to back scum game where I didn't go into a hard panic and sub out.

I'm saying meta is a weak argument and doesn't hold a candle to actually game solving.
@ExLight @HangryHangryHippo @Rubik Do you agree with this as a whole or to some degree?
Doesn't matter who tries to use meta its still weak and ultimately pointless. If Ex and KoD's only defense was ranting about meta then yeah I would vote them.
Can you quote the post I made where I was "ranting" about meta?

Can you quote the post I made where I was "ranting" about meta?
That's fair, hyperbole strikes again.

I feel like I've blown this way out of proportion, I was just noting that your comment on OG having bussed you before as feeling off to me, it was such an odd point on meta and I didn't like it.
I'll keep in mind you don't care to make a read on someone regarding prior games with said player (meta) in the future.
I don't base my entire read off it no.

I don't base my entire read off it no.
I think this whole "meta" thing was a bit confused. What I meant was people will look at previous games and look for consistencies in an individuals play styles and looks for similarities that pop up from one game to another. Like one person could be an aggressive town player, while another would be laid back, while if they were on a scum team their play style would be different in some way. I get that that's not always reliable, and metas will change over time.

I think this whole "meta" thing was a bit confused. What I meant was people will look at previous games and look for consistencies in an individuals play styles and looks for similarities that pop up from one game to another. Like one person could be an aggressive town player, while another would be laid back, while if they were on a scum team their play style would be different in some way. I get that that's not always reliable, and metas will change over time.
Agreed lmao. And yeah, I was just trying to say not to lean on meta a lot which is what I thought you were doing with OG lol.

Anyway, imma
Unvote

Don't want killing the doc D1 on my conscience. 2 hours till phase change everyone!

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Killjoy (2) - KoD, OG
KoD (1) - Killjoy
Lissi (4) - Rubik, Ex, HHH, Lain
Minish (1) - Bonus Votes
Not Voting - Lissi, Minish, Asfinyti, Jamie

deadline is in about 90 minutes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom