• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

You seem to have misattributed a few things from my posts, I wasn't telling those I @'d to hammer OG, but simply to vote. Put down a record of their stances. This is why I immediately followed up in the night discussing Minish and Asfyniti's (I didn't look that up sorry if it's misspelled) vote record.
i guess i read it as you implying that. since he was the only person with votes on him and was one vote away from a hammer. who else were people going to vote.

Secondly, I said OGS admitted to fear mongering people, not Ex, in this post:
i see, i misunderstood. i thought "he" was referring to ex.

i guess i read it as you implying that. since he was the only person with votes on him and was one vote away from a hammer. who else were people going to vote.

i see, i misunderstood. i thought "he" was referring to ex.
Whoever they wanted to. CFD's are founded on massive wagon swings during the last hours of day. It's not a forgone conclusion if there's still time in the day.

Unvote. Vote: Minish

Whoever they wanted to. CFD's are founded on massive wagon swings during the last hours of day. It's not a forgone conclusion if there's still time in the day.
i mean, that could go either way. if you were scum maybe you were worried that might happen so you tried to push people to hammer. i think if there is only one wagon and a lot of people are on it it would be more expected for someone to vote on it in reaction to pressure to vote than for the wagon to swing.

Exactly. It could go either way by pushing people to vote. So doing so is less wise than letting nothing continue to be the norm if what I'm seeking is OG going over.

Unvote. Vote: Exlight

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count:
Exlight
(1.4) - HHH, Bonus Votes
HHH (1) - Bonus Votes
Not Voting - Minish, Killjoy, Exlight, Asfinyti, KoD, Rubik

I am curious about one thing.

Did Cin Min get some sort of insider info about Rubik which prompted the "what are you" question towards Rubik?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Rubik what the **** are you? Lmao.
Vote: Rubik

For reasons I'll be doing a lot of vote hoping today.

Also my theory on Rubik is that he's a Satan like entity. Possibly also a part timer? Definitely a game ending jester though.
Y'all crack me up.

Happy to flavor claim or mechanical claim if you guys need me to.

Unvote. Vote: Minish
Unvote. Vote: HHH
Unvote. Vote: Killjoy
Unvote. Vote: Asfyniti
Unvote. Vote: KoD
Unvote. Vote: Rubik
Unvote. Vote: Lain

That should do it, I think. I'll be happy to hear your claims Rubik. I've asked Ex what he chose a couple of times because I don't think it's apparent what specifically can create cyborgs and zombies but he hasn't answered. Generally some type of mad scientist though.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
you hear a long scream that sounds kind of like "aeieaigioeaugougouuguouhuouhouguhgghhhghglklhgklgkkrlgkhl" and turn around to find the scattered remains of the abstraction known as asfinyti. Its not clear whats happened, but it is clear that asfinyti is dead.

Asfinyti was the town aligned dying light of a sunset on the horizon of a fading memory, te kind of memory you can only grasp at and never fully recall

Welcome to MS Paint Mafia U-Pick! You are the town aligned dying light of a sunset on the horizon of a fading memory, the kind of memory you can only grasp at and never fully recall

kDA0w5k.png

This is the part where i'm supposed to write a short description of your character but thats a pretty abstract concept so i'll just leave you with the art

Abilities:

Setting Sun [Passive] - Your vote is worth double if cast in the 12 hours before deadline.

Grasp at Memories [Active] - Target a player at night to gain a fuzzy image of their character.

Day continues, but it now only requires 4 to hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom