• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

uh is this right shouldn't he come back to life:oink:
Looking at the passive skill, I havent the slightest idea.

Hi, yeah. Let's eventually talk about how neither Minish nor Asfyniti are voting.

Also I see what you did with that role Rag, cheeky. :bear:
Minish did mention one of her cats recently passed early on in the game so I'm personally a bit lax on her, but, I'm not sure what's going on with Asfynity.

what do you see
The thing is completely irrelevant to everybody but OG and even then it's only relevant if they come down to a 1 v 1 situation between mafs and remaining town OG. The role is mostly superfluous utility but feels much more to do while still embodying the design mentality. Well crafted.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Yeah I didn't vote d1 cause I had a lot going on personally.

This day I didn't vote because I felt if anything OG was 3rd party and didn't really mind his lunch but also didn't have any other suspects in mind. Usually I would prefer mafia over third party but didn't see the lynch going anywhere but OG and didn't have strong enough thoughts on anyone else to try to sway it their way.

Asfinyti

aka amber
as i said, i got sniped by lain
i knew next vote was hammer and i wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to present information
i was going to announce intent to hammer tonight but then i got sniped and the day ended

we can also talk about how og's wagon was essentially uncontested. that's pretty interesting.

as i said, i got sniped by lain
i knew next vote was hammer and i wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to present information
i was going to announce intent to hammer tonight but then i got sniped and the day ended

we can also talk about how og's wagon was essentially uncontested. that's pretty interesting.
You did have an opportunity when you mentioned the bonus vote that landed on you.

I would respond to OG, but he's dead.

That said, I imagine OG's wagon being uncontested was a byproduct of practically everyone not feeling particular about him sticking around.

Asfinyti

aka amber
You did have an opportunity when you mentioned the bonus vote that landed on you.
well yes but that was also like, an extra 24 hours ago and i wasn't interested in ending the day then either.
That said, I imagine OG's wagon being uncontested was a byproduct of practically everyone not feeling particular about him sticking around.
i think that's true, but it's probably still worth investigating. there's more than likely at least one scum on that wagon, though i would also probably guess that not all of them were on the wagon based on how uncontested it was.

well yes but that was also like, an extra 24 hours ago and i wasn't interested in ending the day then either.

i think that's true, but it's probably still worth investigating. there's more than likely at least one scum on that wagon, though i would also probably guess that not all of them were on the wagon based on how uncontested it was.
You still could have signaled your intent to hammer at a later time. Looking back over your day one you essentially did the same thing, didn't discuss anything voting related during the day then after it was said and done mentioned what you intended to do but said nothing about during the day. Starting to see a pattern here...

Asfinyti

aka amber
You still could have signaled your intent to hammer at a later time. Looking back over your day one you essentially did the same thing, didn't discuss anything voting related during the day then after it was said and done mentioned what you intended to do but said nothing about during the day. Starting to see a pattern here...

oop sniped by lain
unironically this was it but i hadn't hit send yet before lain posted
unlucky, i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom