• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

if anyone has any questions about the way i approached designing the game i will answer or decline to answer those questions on a case by case basis
I assume if woodchucks could really chuck wood, the tree falling in the woods would make a noise. Therefore, the wood chucks had something to do with the farmer being mad! That's my answer to whether or not woodchucks chuck wood,

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
See, OG?

Someone gets it.

Hard evidence indeed.
How many times do I have to say what I am saying? Hard evidence is a part of mafia. It is not the most important part, but it does have a role. What is wrong with the statement I just made? You keep on saying it is invalid and stuff, but I have already said something to counter what you said, but you havent replied to that and you still say that I dont understand and that I am wrong. I am ready am willing to hear your reply. But you keep on saying that my response is invalid. THEN BLEEPIN' EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT I AM DOING WRONG, BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU WONT OR CANT. JUST TELL ME FOR BLEEPIN' PETES SAKE. Or just show me where you already tried to explain to me because I may have missed it.

As I have also said before, I am down for someone else to vote on my so that I can die, so that you guys can get your darn hard evidence that I am town.

cause he wanted to show he wasn't making it up? he had already mentioned it in that thread before i posted what he was replying to.
A simple "I've a track meet later so I'll reply when I can" would be sufficient. OG, nothin against you going, I hope you got an award (assuming you were one of the nominees)

How many times do I have to say what I am saying? Hard evidence is a part of mafia. It is not the most important part, but it does have a role. What is wrong with the statement I just made? You keep on saying it is invalid and stuff, but I have already said something to counter what you said, but you havent replied to that and you still say that I dont understand and that I am wrong. I am ready am willing to hear your reply. But you keep on saying that my response is invalid. THEN BLEEPIN' EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT I AM DOING WRONG, BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU WONT OR CANT. JUST TELL ME FOR BLEEPIN' PETES SAKE. Or just show me where you already tried to explain to me because I may have missed it.
You keep going on and on about "Hard Evidence" being a key part of mafia. I third that No. Just, no. While there are cop roles that allows a player to see if a player may or may not be a wolf(guilty), or whatever the specified (cop) role can do. Let's say [EXAMPLE]Ex claimed cop and investigated Minish who turned up green.[/EXAMPLE] That's not evidence of anything. That just says minish has a higher chance of being town with there still being some chance of her being the Godfather.[this also ties in with the example]

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
A simple "I've a track meet later so I'll reply when I can" would be sufficient. OG, nothin against you going, I hope you got an award (assuming you were one of the nominees)

You keep going on and on about "Hard Evidence" being a key part of mafia. I third that No. Just, no. While there are cop roles that allows a player to see if a player may or may not be a wolf(guilty), or whatever the specified (cop) role can do. Let's say [EXAMPLE]Ex claimed cop and investigated Minish who turned up green.[/EXAMPLE] That's not evidence of anything. That just says minish has a higher chance of being town with there still being some chance of her being the Godfather.[this also ties in with the example]
Given the fact that I am being heavily scrutinized for everything I say (and for a good reason most of the time.) I wanted to show more proof. And yes, I won 2 awards, Coach's award and Perfect Attendance.

Um yeah, I do not have a problem with what you said. hard Evidence is not a key part of mafia. I dont believe I have ever said it and I believe that it is. I also made more examples than just the rolecop one because what you said is a factor and has been discussed.

Um yeah, I do not have a problem with what you said. hard Evidence is not a key part of mafia. I dont believe I have ever said it and I believe that it is. I also made more examples than just the rolecop one because what you said is a factor and has been discussed.
Uum, You've been going on and on against KoD about how "Hard Evidence is a strong part of the game":
"It's a game of social deduction, it's not about hard evidence, and you know this."

Hmm, Hard evidence is important in Mafia. There is literally a rolecop who finds out someones role. And then you get a message saying what their role is. Hard evidence is used in the game and is very important. And yes, a part of mafia is about hard evidence but it is not what mafia is about.

Borderline Conspiracy theories? I was thinking abstractly and I found something that could of lead to mafia. Were there holes? Yes. But no one will ever have all the information and one as to rely on their gut and reason.

And what theories or theory of mine is a Borderline Conspiracy Theory and explain why it is.
When I was talking about hard evidence, it was when the rolecop gets a report saying "this person person is Mafia or yada yada" You are taking something I said that applies in certain situation (and which I already explained that circumstance) and applyed it to another (un)intentionally and that is the base of your argument.
If you are a town rolecop and you rolecopped Jimmy Jackson and found out if he was Mafia, you have hard evidence and you will all of your future decisions will be changed because you have hard evidence. I dont know what you know, so I am not able to as sure as you are if your hard evidence is true. This is what I was getting at with my post quoting Ex a million times. If I didnt explain this easy enough, then I am sorry. I have no problem with me not explained some thing good enough and so I will explain it a million more times if neccessary.

You then took my example and tried to apply it to another example right here-
How many times do I have to say what I am saying? Hard evidence is a part of mafia

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Uum, You've been going on and on against KoD about how "Hard Evidence is a strong part of the game":
I dont believe I ever said it was a strong part, if I did please show me, if not, then for the record, I have not said that. After KoD gave me a counter argument, it turned out he was trying to apply it to a totally different situation and it didnt work in that situation and so he was trying to say I was wrong. After that it has pretty much been him saying my point is invalid without him explaining why, while I have kept on saying my argument.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
a little under 24 ours left in day

no votecount atm b/c i'm occupied but afaik it hasn't changed since last time

alright, i think i might as well vote ogs out. i agree with the logic that we need to see his role at this point to get anywhere. he said himself he wants someone to, and he'll probably be voted out anyway when the day ends. might as well not have to wait 20 hours.

vote: OGS

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Final Vote Count:
OG
(5) - HHH, Ex, KJ, KoD, Lain
Asfinyti(1) - Bonus Votes
Not Voting - Minish, Asfinyti, OG, Rubik

Lain corners OG and demands evidence of their innocence. OG Replies "I'll show you some hard evidence!" and everyone kind of awkwardly stands around and OG says "that wasn't innuendo sorry i mean if you kill me my role will flip and that will prove i'm town". Lain supposes that makes sense and kills OG, thus providing hard evidence of his alignment.
OG was R.J. MacReady, Town Aligned Alien Hunter

welcome to MS Paint Mafai!!! You are RJ.Macready the Town Aligned Alien Hunter
9BbFzjc.png

You were employed as a helicopter pilot for a research station in antarctica, which was an alright gig until some sort of ancient alien creature was unearthed from the ice and began systematically killing and replacing all of your coworkers, which was less alright.

You have the following abilities:

The Thing [Passive] - An alien lifeform you've come to refer to simply as "the thing" is on the loose. It has the ability to perfectly mimic anything it comes into contact with, and thus anybody here could secretly be the thing, and somebody surely is. The thing is also particularly tenacious, and if any piece of it escapes death it can reform anew. If the thing is lynched, it will escape and mimic a random player on its wagon, and if its killed it will mimic a random player that targeted it that night.

Blood Test [Active] - Target a player at night to check whether they are human. The thing will never appear as human, though other non-human characters may also exist in the setting.

Scotch [Active] - Take a swig of your favourite J&B brand scotch whisky. The following day the value of your vote will randomly change to be worth either a little less or a little more.

Blow it all to hell [Passive] - If you and the thing are ever the only two players remaining, you automatically activate this ability to kill every living player, resulting in a town victory.

Players:

Lissi, Town Aligned Musician [Lynched Day 1]
Minish
Jamie, Town Aligned Elementalist [Killed Day 1]
HHH
Killjoy
Exlight
Asfyniti
OG, Town Aligned Alien Hunter [Lynched Day 2]
KoD
Rubik

Deadline is at 6:30 AM EST, May 25th, Countdown Here: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/baby?iso=20240525T0630&p0=1191&font=cursive

Night talk is allowed only after actions have been locked in

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom