• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Ragnarokio @Rubik Can one of y'all please pass the sauce? :lol: :lol: :lol:

kyubey is a character from madoka and i can confirm that me and rubik have had arguments in the past about whether their actions are ethical (with rubik typically arguing that they are from a utilitarian perspective, and me arguing that they aren't).
The character effectively tricks people into becoming child soldiers so that they can harness their strife and use it to reverse entropy

I obviously can't confirm whether or not anyone in this game is kyubey or how i would go about designing their role if they were, though.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
1716338340068.png

What are the chances that one or even two Mafia members are on my wagon. I find it hard to believe that there are no mafia members on my wagon.

facepalm.jpg

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I have no idea what you mean by this pic but this is what I am going to say.

Look.....ask everyone else this question because it is not showing for me. I am not saying that it isnt happening. I have already showed a pic of my screen. I am answering honestly, so please ask other people.

kyubey is a character from madoka and i can confirm that me and rubik have had arguments in the past about whether their actions are ethical (with rubik typically arguing that they are from a utilitarian perspective, and me arguing that they aren't).
The character effectively tricks people into becoming child soldiers so that they can harness their strife and use it to reverse entropy

I obviously can't confirm whether or not anyone in this game is kyubey or how i would go about designing their role if they were, though.
MadokaBD.jpg

This it? I'm gonna have to try it out.

Asfinyti

aka amber
yeah, madoka magika
it's very good. there's a series and 3 movies, but the first two movies are just the tv series slightly abridged so they're pretty safely skippable (or you can just watch the 3 movies rather than the series if you so wish)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom