• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

Asfinyti

aka amber
slight correction actually, i believe there's a fourth movie that isn't released yet but is something to look forward to if you enjoy(ed) the rest of it

Then lay it on my bro. All I am saying is that hard evidence is a part. Is it the supreme leader of stuff in mafia? No. Is it a massively major pillar holding mafia up? No. But it does have a part and a place in mafia. That is all I am saying.

I already did much earlier.

This is why I keep repeating you have no point. At this point whether or not you are being genuine is a matter of actually flipping you to find out, and I am keen to agree with whoever said this is more a gambit for you to stay alive more than anything.

After all. You have no hard evidence otherwise that would make it worth keeping you alive.

I'm just here waiting for the plot twist that OG was the only one that selected a human making all his results "a creature that should be killed" or whatever. Best secret serial killer ever.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I already did much earlier.

This is why I keep repeating you have no point. At this point whether or not you are being genuine is a matter of actually flipping you to find out, and I am keen to agree with whoever said this is more a gambit for you to stay alive more than anything.

After all. You have no hard evidence otherwise that would make it worth keeping you alive.
I responded to you when you took my post and change some words to it. The rolecop one. And you havent gotten back to me on it. I am literally expressing that hard evidence has a place in mafia. What is wrong or false about that sentence? You may need to explain to me again or respond to my post that which I was responding to your post about the rolecop thing and having no hard evidence and yada yada. I am 100% willing to listen to what you have to say again. I dont see what I am doing wrong. Please. Show me. I am being 100% genuine. Respond to my post I made. If you cant find it then I can sow it to you.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Now thinking about it, I could've sworn someone said they were "infected with something", That's roughly paraphrasing, earlier on in D2, or sometime N1. Went through Rubik's posts and I'm not seeing anything remotely similar.
I have a disease that I was told about when we went to D2.

I have a disease that I was told about when we went to D2.
Alright we are currently at a 3 mafia to 5 town. What did everybody do last night?

I contracted a mysterious disease and supposedly the consequences are unpredictable. I will say, I was not doing any no-no stuff during the night, so I dont think it is AIDS or something like that.
Han Solo pointing.pngYep, this was it.
I have 2 theories,
First, taking into account the claim to have the ability to do DNA tests once per day, OG is some kind of mad scientist who also has an, either once per game or once daily ability to inject anyone(that includes himself0 in the active player pool, injected himself with some unknown virus Dr Jeckel and Mr Hyde style. As for the recent pile of shenanigans, my best guess is that if this 'Thing', does spread like a virus, he can at least point fingers at me later and say, "He claimed Doc so he had something to do with it!"

Second, which I find least likely, is that Rubik softs miller right off, then hard claims later on due to a bit of pressure in order to hide the fact that he may be the one with this virus which he can spread.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
View attachment 75282Yep, this was it.
I have 2 theories,
First, taking into account the claim to have the ability to do DNA tests once per day, OG is some kind of mad scientist who also has an, either once per game or once daily ability to inject anyone(that includes himself0 in the active player pool, injected himself with some unknown virus Dr Jeckel and Mr Hyde style. As for the recent pile of shenanigans, my best guess is that if this 'Thing', does spread like a virus, he can at least point fingers at me later and say, "He claimed Doc so he had something to do with it!"

Second, which I find least likely, is that Rubik softs miller right off, then hard claims later on due to a bit of pressure in order to hide the fact that he may be the one with this virus which he can spread.
I think the disease and The Thing are two unrelated things now. And I am not gonna point fingers at you for the disease unless you give me reason to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom