• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

Asfinyti

aka amber
it's a flavor cop then, to some extent?
if it's human vs nonhuman you'd probably get a decent number of nonhuman results based on the players in this game
just off the top of my head from the signup thread, i'm some half remembered sunset, lain is a copy of microsoft word, and hhh is O R B

rubik pinging as nonhuman could easily be the result of his role automatically returning the 'negative' result of any investigation

You fail to see the point, OG. In a game like mafia, pending parameters, hard evidence is just not* really a thing.

*Context matters.

It is my word versus his because you guys have no hard evidence. If I get lynched then a lot is gonna change with your guys opinion on me.

We can just lynch this guy and go from there. Then we'll be able to confirm whether or not he's being honest about what he's claimed.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Rubik's Kyubey maybe. I don't know much about that anime besides Rubik, Rag, and some others discussing if Kyubey is a terrible creature.

I honestly don't know if many of us are human characters tbh. So dunno how useful that ability is.

also dont we already know that information for most people? we posted in the sign up thread. hm. i mean, that ability is there for a reason though. if it's actually real. we probably already know whether most people started the game as a 'human' flavor. so learning that information might not be useful. maybe "the thing" or some other role can change whether people are human?

also dont we already know that information for most people? we posted in the sign up thread. hm. i mean, that ability is there for a reason though. if it's actually real. we probably already know whether most people started the game as a 'human' flavor. so learning that information might not be useful. maybe "the thing" or some other role can change whether people are human?
No. Only a handful of us openly chose. And anything chosen privately took precedence over anything stated publicly so we can't take that at face value anyway.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Rubik's Kyubey maybe. I don't know much about that anime besides Rubik, Rag, and some others discussing if Kyubey is a terrible creature.

I honestly don't know if many of us are human characters tbh. So dunno how useful that ability is.
Kyubey would have been a fun role

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
You fail to see the point, OG. In a game like mafia, pending parameters, hard evidence is just not* really a thing.

*Context matters.
Then lay it on my bro. All I am saying is that hard evidence is a part. Is it the supreme leader of stuff in mafia? No. Is it a massively major pillar holding mafia up? No. But it does have a part and a place in mafia. That is all I am saying.

The only thing I came up with was beast from "Beauty and the Beast" came to mind. The beast is still human kinda but you could...anyway, that is what I came up with.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
No. Only a handful of us openly chose. And anything chosen privately took precedence over anything stated publicly so we can't take that at face value anyway.
This came to my mind too. We cant really trust that anyone is wat they said that they were gonna be. (I actually thought about doing this.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom