• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mouse

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I wanted to know what type of mouse you all use. Describe how it looks and tell what type it is, etc.
My mouse is wireless and the brand is Hp. The mouse looks surprisingly futuristic and the price is only RM80.00, well worth to buy since it's the cheapest wireless mouse of them all.

The question is pretty simple- what type of mouse are you using?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I'm just gonna quote from a previous thread I gave this info in:

Me said:
I also have the Razer Death Adder Mouse but that was given to me by a friend so I never paid for that one.

Mouse

razer-deathadder.jpg

It retails though for about $90 so I'm really glad my friend never liked it!

The logitech M570. It isn't Logitech's greatest trackball (they've had better), but if your wrist gets tired from raking a mouse across a desk all day, it's a good alternative.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I have a small optical mouse with a double-click button and a retractable chord. I used to have a wireless mouse, but I kept dropping the mouse on the floor a lot...

A cybernet wireless mouse. Honestly I don't know why I use it. It beneficently uses batteries and very often double clicks when not wanted which results in: opening a quick start program too many times, closing too many programs, telling pandora I'm still listening too many times which plays two ads at once. It is also a pain to select text and sometimes the wheel is pressed with the left button (often as I attempt to switch tabs :( ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom