• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Overused Quotes Ever

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
"Like this if you're still listening to this in 2012." I actually saw that on a youtube video of a song that came out in 2011. :facepalm:

"I used to [insert random line here], but then I took an arrow in the knee."

Anything that is followed by a troll face.

"That's gay."

"That's ********." Spread the word to end the word, for cryin' out loud.

"No homo."

"Facts."

"Shout out!"

Anything followed by "Me Gusta".

Any Futurama meme. (But really, it's just because I hate the show.)

"The world is gonna end in 2012!" :facepalm:

"The zombie apocalypse is coming!" There is no such thing as zombies.

Other things that have been said that generally annoy me:

"Twilight Princess was the best Zelda game ever!" :facepalm:

"Skyward Sword was bad." :facepalm:

"Skyward Sword was better than Ocarina of Time!" :facepalm:

"Navi is so annoying." :facepalm:

"Fi is so annoying." :facepalm:

"Midna is the best partner in Zelda ever!" :facepalm:

Last edited:

Majora

The Hero Slayer
Arrows to the knee. I just. Why. Why can't I have a conversation without someone saying that? I haven't had a single day without hearing it from someone all year.

"At the end of the day... (blah blah)" - an argument ending phrase that DOES NOT WORK, EVER. Stop using it for every sentence, if you want the conversation to end then stop talking!

"Then they turned around and said" - they turned around? what, were you speaking to the back of their head?

"Believe you, me" - it just doesn't sound right.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
"PENNY! PENNY! PENNY! PENNY! PENNY! PENNY! PENNY! PENNY! PENNY! PENNY! PENNY! PENNY!"

Big Bang Theory. I mean seriously, it has seeped into EVERYTHING, Even Family guy:

"MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM!"
"WHAT?!"
"....hi"

It has even been made into a freaking Viral Video. I mean, look:

[video=youtube;Hd7BONUVRCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd7BONUVRCU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

octorok74

TETTAC
I went to a high school with a lot of people who played video games so I heard, "it's a secret to everybody." all the time. Most people don't even know where it comes from. Let alone they ask me a question and then they say this. Stupid people.

"Hey, I just met you......" you guys know the rest of this stupid phrase. Seriously, stop it. It gets so annoying. Most people who say this to me I've known for years. I hate the song, I hate the meme, and I hate the music.

Anything from a meme. I can look at pictures for the meme, but I don't need people repeating everything they saw.

404 jokes. I almost exclusively hear these one Xbox Live. Most of them, no all of them aren't funny. I know I died, I don't need you to make a joke about it. Get your corpse humping out of the way and move on.

Last edited:

Fiveoclock

Error 404- Life not found
I've been told I say "One does not simply..." too often, mostly because back in one of my classes I said it every day. But, in my defense, they set me up with so many times to use it.

Half my friends have no idea where, "Don't forget to bring a towel!" comes from. A bunch of people think that South Park started it... But the best time I ever noticed this quote used was in Monster Hunter Tri when you first go to the swamp area.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
"Bronies.... UNITE!" Or anything MLP related.
"It's dangerous to go alone, take this!"
"It's a secret to everybody...."
"That's gay/********."
"Winner winner chicken dinner."
"To be, or not to be, that is the question."
"I am your father."
"IT'S OVER 9,000!!!"

Need I say more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom