• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Most Hated Boss

Which Boss?

• Ghirahim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldara

• Moladrach

• The Imprisoned

• Koloktos

• Tentalus

• Bilocyte

• Demise

• Total voters
C

CrimsonLink

I've have some bad bosses in skyward sword. some of them just want me to throw my controller at the tv. Which on of all of these do you hate the most

MW7

The Imprisoned was definitely my least favorite. Repetition of a boss isn't in of itself bad IMO because Ghirahim was fun all three times, but it's not much fun when the boss isn't too great even the first time. I actually think the game would be more enjoyable if the third battle with the Imprisoned didn't even exist. It wasn't much different from the second fight, and took place very soon after it so I just didn't enjoy that battle at all even the first time through the game.

Every other boss fight I enjoyed (even the first two battles with the Imprisoned), and overall I thought the bosses were well done.

R

Red Waffles

I thought SS had very good bosses. Can't really complain but I too thought the Imprisoned was the worst boss fight in the end.

I liked all the bosses. They weren't hard(like a lot of Zelda bosses in my opinion) but they weren't pathetic and they were fun to fight. I haven't beaten the game yet (school) so I can't really formulate my opinion yet.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Ghirahim can be a little annoying(mainly during the Thunder Dragon's Lightning Round) I also didn't like the Imprisoned mainly because it was a bit too repetitive, no?

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I dislike Tentalus them out out of all of them. Granted, I may just have horrible aim because I had the hardest time hitting the things eye, but that didn't stop it from being the most annoying boss ever. Even during the Thunder Dragon's challenge it takes me a min. of 7 minutes to defeat the thing. Heck, Koloktos doesn't even take me that long!

Night Owl

~Momentai
I don't hate any of the bosses. But I was doing the thunder dragon lightning round against Koloktos. During the second stage of the fight I tried using my master sword to hit it after I opened its weak spot and He would not DIE!!!!!!!

It Was Scary.. :awkward: I used his sword an did defeat it btw. :facepalm:

I chose Tentalus (since I don't consider Bilocyte a boss; if I did this would be him) because after Koloktos I was expecting a really cool and challenging fight, and instead I got a goofy looking rejected monster's inc. character who couldn't beat a blind sloth. Tentalus was really a disappointing boss, and I hate disappointment.

The Imprisoned was soo annoying to fight once it started having those red wave stun you. I'm suprised I never got a game over because of it. Just as soon as I was close enough to slash its toes, those stupid wave got me! Oh, & when it starts to freakin fly, It was absolute torture! I can't tell you how many times I missed its head & had to start all over again! Not to say I didnt have fun with it all 3 times. That thing made me so nervous about getting to the top of it, I was shivering. Its just the fact that the 3rd Imprison was sooo frustrating!!!!

I haven't beaten the game yet, so I can't really say I have a least favourite. But usually whatever boss I have trouble with and have to try a billion times I end up kind of hating but I get over too quickly to actually hate. But we'll see.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I hated Tentalus especially when the tentacles turned into snake things. Second would be The Imprisoned. In the Thunder Dragon Lightning Round for Hero Mode, I always faced the third stage as one of the first battles. It's pretty annoying, but if you know a quick and easy way to beat it, it'll be a lot easier.

The imprisoned for sure, doing the same boss 3 times is booring. I didnt find it cool the first time either, was just annoyed by the screaming. Most of the other bosses were pretty cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom