• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Most Hated Boss

Which Boss?

• Ghirahim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldara

• Moladrach

• The Imprisoned

• Koloktos

• Tentalus

• Bilocyte

• Demise

• Total voters
S

SilverMoon

I just hated the Imprisoned! I was flabbergasted when I had to fight him a third time! I was like: No way!!!! Are you kidding me?!!!! Come on!!!!!!
The third time was acutally the easiest but that was the boss I hated the most in the game.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I'd say Tenatlus or Koloktos, because they're so lengthy, they just irritate the heck out of me!
Alot of people actually chose The Imprisoned as the most hated boss. Yes, I know it was recycled a couple of times throughout the game, but he isn't that hard. The Imprisoned can easily be defeated by the ledge jumping tactic; it's really easy.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
omg it has to be imprisoned!!! HE WAS THE MOST ANNOYING! ESPECIALLY WHEN STUPID ELECTRIC CURRENTS TAT OUT COME OUT OF HIS FEET EVERY TIME HE STEPPED!

Tentalus. It's not because it's an inherently bad boss. It's more of a phobia with me. I get a little squeamish around these kinds of bosses. I always feel like they're going to eat me and send me into some kind of dark abyss, haha. Also the fact that it's dark, and it's in water makes it worse. Dark + water + giant monster wanting to eat/kill me. Ahh, makes me crazy, haha.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I honestly don't dislike any of the bosses in this game. Nintendo did a great job in this aspect. However my least favorite would be scaldera. Scaldera was disappointingly easy to beat and not very intimidating. He just looked like a daddy long leg on fire. In the fire dungeon of the game they could've done a better job creating an intimidating boss.

M

MrJazzaDazza

I hated Koloktos I didn't like his design and everything about him and he is mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom