• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Most Hated Boss

Which Boss?

• Ghirahim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldara

• Moladrach

• The Imprisoned

• Koloktos

• Tentalus

• Bilocyte

• Demise

• Total voters
I

I Love Ghirahim

Ghirahim is the best boss ever! I always like to battle him (All 3 of them). It's so fun! :lol:

Demise was such an easy final boss. It took me around 10 minutes to finish him even on hero mode. :blank:

I... I... I love the imprisoned... :'(

But my least favorite would have to be Moladrach, he was so easy and boring, he also didn't have to creative of design.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I don't really hate any of them, they were all fun :3 but I didn't like repeating the Imprisoned. -___- it just got annoying.

S

starr21

Tentalus...shooting that eye still gives me trouble and once you miss you have to dodge his annoying huge arms

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
Koloktos was really challenging for me. I tried to keep my distance ( which I later realized wasn't a good plan ) and was continuously hit by those discs. Then in the second phase, I couldn't get away fast enough when he threw out his swords. However, he was still fun to beat into oblivion :)

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
I really hated the Imprisoned (but not as much as Tentalus). The first fight I liked, it was hard but not really hard. The second fight was a lot harder and more annoying, though Groose added a nice twist (for lack of a better word) to the fight. The last one I thought was the easiest, since it got knocked all the way to the bottom when it started to fly, so this one was just kinda pathetic. . . .
Tentalus would be my second choice, since it really wasn't a well designed fight. In the first part you can just run in circles, (or a figure-eight if not changing direction bothers you like it does me :) ) in the second part you didn't even have to hit the tentacle, just shoot, and the snake-hair thing you just had to flail wildly. It was a badly designed boss battle and the thing just looks strange. It's painfully obvious that you have to shoot it in the eye and right now I'm wishing I could change my vote since I hate Tentalus more now that I've written it all out. . . .

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Tentalus was my most hated boss. Not only did it look silly it was horrible to fight, those snake heads were so irritating. It was the only boss in the game that I did not like.

K

keetlem

I have to say I liked all the bosses in Skyward Sword but the Imprisoned was the one I enjoyed the least, only because you had to fight him 3 time, a little different every time like Ghirahim but at least he was a little more entertaining every time.

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
Tentalus by a long shot. It was SO annoying to fight, it looked INCREDIBLY ridiculous, and some of the attacks were hard to land in my opinion.

Ghirahim was really fun, since every time you fought him, there was a twist to him and the fight was always fun. Scaldera was pretty fun for me, since the fact that you had to chase him down the ramp added some excitement. It was a little overused though since there was really only one phase to the fight. Molderach, well, he was boring. I really liked the first part, but the searching through the sand was sort of dragging-on. Now then, as for the Imprisoned, I really disliked him, like most everyone here, since by the third battle he just got way overused, especially since it was right after the second one, so he is my vote. Koloktos was probably my favorite boss, even if he took forever to beat. He was definitely challenging and involved skill and speed. Tentalus, unlike quite a bit of people here, was another fun boss for me. I enjoyed that the fight took place before you could even see him, and the whole tearing up the ship that Link is on added a sense of seriousness. The Nayru Flame afterword was pretty cool too since it took place on the remains of the nearly obliterated ship. Although he was easy... The fight with Levias/Bilocyte had a nice twist to it, but again was kind of easy, so that's somewhere in between. I haven't fought Ghirahim III or Demise, so I guess my vote doesn't really count, fully at least. By the way, right now I am just before the Skyloft Silent Realm, I already found the gate, but I just need to play the song and then go through it.

All bosses were pretty awesome. Except I did not like Demise that very much, he only had two moves and I thought they could do a lot more then what was released.
Anyway you could say Demise is the boss I dislike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom