• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Favorite Zelda Character

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
We may have one or two of these threads, but I'll pardon it for now.

Back on topic. Tingle, totally Tingle. Oh and that dancing guy behind the jail cell on Windfall Island. He know how to get down.

My favorite Zelda Character Ever is Midna. She is Very unique and extremely important in TP.

For the Rest My top 5 would be 1.Princess Ruto 2.Skull Kid 3.Tetra 4.Tatl 5.King of the Red Lions..Ha in Boat form in WW lol

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
My favorite ones would be all female, putting Link aside, that is. First one would be Beautiful Tetra, of course, then it would be Pretty Aryll and finally Stunning Rose. I only played WW, so my choices are few, sorry. ^^

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
1. Tingle

This guy is so underrated it's not even funny. He is hilarious, weird, and quirky. And he has the best magic words ever, even if they are useless. Well actually they make confetti appear, so it's no that useless...

2. Marin

She was so awesome! And the ending she starred in was the most touching ending in any Zelda game to date!

3. Linebeck

Badass. Awesome personality, hilarious shenanigans, and a great theme song.

4. Epona

I love horses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom