• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Favorite Pokemon Game and Also Most Favorite Pokemon?

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
My favorite game as for now is Y...

My favorite Pokemon are Mew and Eevee ^^ (including the Eeveelutions).

2MooglesGaming

More fun than a bag of Kupo Nuts!
My favorite Pokemon game is Diamond, because it's the game that got me back into Pokemon after a long break. Probably the game I played the most on my DS back in the day.

As for favorite Pokemon, it's probably Charizard. Can't go wrong with a badass dragon (even if he's not a dragon type lol).

Sheik

:the:
Game: Tie between R/S/E (I've played all three), Pearl, SoulSilver, and XD: Gale of Darkness.

Haven't played much of Generations I and II; I found Black to be a really good game but it was lacking in some departments; I think X is kind of a mess, but still a worthwhile experience. Also, my brother bought Alpha Sapphire, and he offered to let me play it, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Pokemon: Flygon.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Fave Game: Y
Second favorite game: Ruby/Sapphire, ORAS.

Fave Pokemon: The Haunter trio. -IF I had to narrow it down to one kind.

-Bonus-
Favorite Types: Ghost, Dark, Poison.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Favorite game is tough. Maybe pokemon black 2 or pokemon y. So much variety early on in catching pokemon.

Now favorite pokemon is umbreon, houndoom and greninja. I have a thing for dark types.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Favorite game is probably Omega Ruby because Gen VI is nearly perfect and Genn III is nostalgic. My favorite pokemon is probably Furret because about 2 year ago my friend caught a shiny Furret in Soul Silver and she decided to name it after me. She then became my girlfriend. :) (She's way too luck though. She caught a shiny Houdoom in Pokemon X, and those are the only 2 Pokemon games she has played.)

MW7

My favorite pokemon game is Yellow and my favorite pokemon is Snorlax. One of my favorite teams I ever set up had two Snorlaxes. One was a physical attacker with body slam, earthquake, rock slide, and selfdestruct. The other was a special amnesia attacker (back when anemsia raised offensive special as well since special was still combined) with amnesia, ice beam, thunderbolt, and selfdestruct/fire blast (I forget which final move I stuck with). Between the two of them, they had most types covered.

Hmm... favorite one? That's an actually really tough question...... hmmmmm...

I think I have to go with Pokemon Red, and Fire Red because they made a lot of very good improvements.

Favorite Pokemon, two way tie between Charizard and Tyrantrum. Charizard has always been my main man, and I feel like they made Tyrantrum just for me.

Bonus answer: least favorite game/generation is Sapphire/gen 3. Utter garbage. Well I mean that's subjective obviously but I hated most of the pokemon in it and the gym leaders were an joke, and a poor one at that. There's no excuse to have one of the final gym leaders use only two pokemon (that suck). I went through the entire thing with only 5 pokemon, didn't find even a sixth one that I liked until I got to the elite four, and forced myself to go back and find something usable (Duskull ftw). A boring slog of a pokemon game and I'll never touch it or any iteration of it again.

EDIT: actually explaining why I didn't like gen 3 so I don't sound like I'm just trying to piss people off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom