• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Epic Win in a Video Game Ever

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Hm. Beating Gyorg in five minutes was pretty great.

And OH.
My god.
All three forms of Majora, no double defense, great fairy sword, unlimited magic or Fierce Deity mask. All completely unintended (first playthrough, I had no idea what I was doing).
Ended up beating the final form as a Zora, stunning with the boomerang fins and then reverting back to normal Link to slash it to bits.
I had three hearts left. And I used up all my fairies.

It was traumatizing. I have no idea how I managed to do that.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
FF13 has nice graphics. Is this for the Wii? Also, is the japanease final boss diferent from the US final boss? (Since it specificly says japanease.) You also posted an image that I can not see...

Nope its for the PS3 and Xbox. and yeah the graphics for this game are outstanding. The CGI cutscenes themselves are also what makes this game so enjoyable. Like this one for instance....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TySte_lQduw

(Don't watch if you don't want to get spoiled by the way)
Also, no both versions of the game are the same....You fight the same boss in japanese and in english. Sorry!!! I knew I should have posted the english video instead. Oh and what image are you talking about?

C

chrono trigger

One moment that was pretty cool for me happened recently, i was playing super mario galaxy 2 and i was at the last level. so i got to a part where there's a narrow wooden bridge with kamek waiting at the end. so what i did was i ran down the bridge and pulled off a triple jump right in front of kamek, so he missed. i was about to stomp on his head when he dissapeared but i had done that part before and knew exactly where he would land so i did a spin and landed on him just as he appeared. not as epic as some of the other things on here, but i thought it was pretty cool.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Defeating Red by accident in Pokemon Crystal. He had already won against me, and so I went in after leveling up a little to see how much closer I was. I was still several levels below my goal and wasn't really expecting to win, but got lucky with some sleep attacks/misses.

The first time I played OoT I was really bad at it and had this tendency to defeat bosses with no fairies left and approximately 2 hearts left in my health meter. Not sure if that counts as epic, but it was epic to me.

Similarly, when I played Soul Calibur II I was not the sharpest with moves. It took me many, many tries to beat Inferno, but I slowly got better until finally I defeated him and...unlocked the second quest. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom