• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Monsters

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Went through several pages and couldn't find a similar one. So I don't think this has been done yet. But if it has, then my apologies.

Throughout the series Link has had to fight his way through many pesky monsters to get to the boss. Sometimes these monsters appear in other games, but with a different design, and other times they don't. My question is relatively simple. Of the various monsters, which is your favorite and why. Is it their design? Is it because they're fun to kill? Do you only like a specific game design for them? And would you like to see that monster again in a new upcoming Zelda title so that you may have the joy of killing it again?

Also, by the same token, which is your least favorite and why? Is it design? Is it because they're a pain in the butt to fight? Would you rather not see them in another game ever again?

And on a side note, if you could design a new monster for Link to go up against what would it look like? What style would it be in? Would it attack in mobs or singly?

Discuss the monsters. For they deserve love too. :chu:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom