• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
Can I have some help to get money fast and easy. I know 2 places, and those are east clock town, The top of the shooting gallery and in the knife and chamber roon in the INN. Does any body know any place. I would really aprieciate it.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Well, probably the easiest, and fastest way of getting money is climbing to the top of the Shooting Gallery (you say you already know that, so I'll leave out getting to it), putting all your money in the bank, and then playing the Song of Time. After that, just continue the process and you'll have about 1000 rupees in roughly 15 minutes. Another way to earn cash is to fight the Takkuri Bird (I think that's what it is called) in Termina Field. I suggest you use Fire Arrows or Normal Arrows for this fight, because the bird can steal rupees from you. After dying, I am pretty sure it drops an Orange Rupee. You can then store that in the bank, and return to fight it. It is mainly found in Termina Field near the road to Milk Road. I hope this information helps you get some rupees. ^^

Caleb

Walkthrough Man
Shellshocker beat me to it. Yes, those are the fastest ways to get money. Majora's Mask is full of little tricks and cool spots, but most of them only give you ranging from 10-30 Rupees. The juicy spots all give you 200. Here's the main good spots I can think of off the top of my head (most of which were already mentioned).

Fastest Ways To Make Moolah:
100: On top of the Shooting Gallery
100: In sewers behind the lone Bomber (go left and lay a bomb on the wall)
200 each: Killing the Takkuri in Termina Field near the entrance to Milk Road, but be VERY careful not to let it touch you! Enter Milk Road and come back to make him appear again and do it all over!
50 each: Shooting different enemies like Blue Bubbles and Guay with Light Arrows. Unfortunately, you can only do this at the end of the game. :cry:

For any of those methods you want to put your Rupees in the bank before you go past the 500 limit of the Giant's Wallet so you don't waste your valiant efforts.

Quick Cash (To Buy Stuff):
60: Roll into the tree closest to the Astral Observatory in Termina Field. During the day, there's a guy there climbing the tree trying to get something. Rolling into it makes him fall down along with 3 Red Rupees. Great way to make some quick cash to buy stuff before temples, etc.

Other fun spots:
25?: The two fountains in Termina Field near the entrance to West Clock Town.
20: Also in west Termina Field is a little body of water where it transitions into the beach area. In the bottom of the water is a chest, but you can only get it once you have the Zora Mask.
20?: In southern Termina Field, there's a small chest hiding in the corner between the Astral Observatory and Road to Southern Swamp.
20: Also in south Termina Field, on top of that hollowed out log is a chest containing 20 Rupees. You can get it by using a Goron Roll (you need the Goron Mask) and going up the nearby ramp to land on top.
25'ish: There's a wall in the snowy area of north Termina Field that has ocarina notes on it. Face away from the wall and whip out your Ocarina so you can see the notes while you play. Repeat the song back to it to make Rupees appear. You can only do this once every 3day cycle, but it's pretty cool.

Edit: I don't consider the chest with 100 Rupees in the Stock Pot Inn a good place because you have to be there for some of the Anju & Kafai events, it just takes too long to get when you could have just played the Song of Time and gotten other Rupees faster.

Last edited:
Another good way to get a lot of money in a shortish amount of time is to get the same amount of rupees it takes to play the mini-games in the place where the mini-game changes each day, and on the third day go and do the Arrow mini game and earn 50 rupees per time you complete it.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
You guys all beat me to it. Those are pretty much everything to get money fast, and if you get 5000 in the Bank, you get a Heart Piece. Not only that, from that point you can just take out money whenever your low.

the walrus cat

the walrus who was a cat
One thing you can do is fight dodongo's in front of the entrance to snowhead. They take many hits to kill, but if you have enough arrows, you can just keep shooting them from afar for an easy fight. There's a hole that takes you to 2 more dodongo's, and if you kill them both, I think you get a heart piece if I remember correctly. After that the dodongo's will have respawned in termina field since you left the area. I think the best way to fight them though, is to shield without Ztargeting and attack (at the same time).

Once you have the light arrows, you'll be gaining rupees much faster in North termina field. Use the song of double time (each note on song of time twice) to make it night. Shoot an eono with a light arrow and it will drop 50 rupees. But there's lots of eono's and it only takes one shot! If you don't like that they use up magic, purchase some chatteu romani at the milk bar after the romani ranch sidequest to get the romani mask, and you're getting easy money.

I'm not sure this is the best way to make money, but it's simple and you still get a good amount of rupees from it.

Last edited:
Just adding a little more to something Caleb said...

In my experience, the best way of making money is in Ikana Canyon, shooting Bubbles with Light Arrows. But I always bring some Chateau Romani for the unlimited magic meter. You can refill on arrows by cutting the regenerating weeds next to the tree nearest the Owl Statue. ;)

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
one of the best places is the bombable wall on the way to the observatory but i like to go to the Termina Field that is in ice and defeat the two Dodongos in the hole for money then come out then defeat the two in the field and just go back and forth.

The way I always rack up money is:

1.) Make sure you have Gibdo Mask and teleport access to Ikana Canyon.
2.) Equip Gibdo Mask and run to Redead room in the castle.
3.) Kill all Redeads (they will be dancing if you still have mask on), collect rupees (each one drops 15-20 rupees).
4.) Go out, go back in, kill again.
5.) Do 3-4 until wallet is full. Once wallet is full, teleport to Clocktown, deposit rupees in bank, teleport back to Ikana Canyon.
6.) Repeat 1-5 until desired amount of money is obtained.

I always do this to get the heart piece for depositing 5000 rupees in the bank. Last time I did it, I had the Gilded Sword, so the Redeads dropped rather fast each time. But it's easy enough without the Gilded Sword, too. They don't attack, making it a really fast and easy way to get money at this point in the game. It takes a little time, but is worth it in the long-run, and the quickest way to earn money that I know of.

Last edited:

Zarom

The King
The thing I do:

1) Collect all the silver rupees in Clock Town.
2) Then I go in Termina Field, go kill all the Dodongos (small = 20 rupees, big = 50 rupees).
3) After I play the song in the northern side.
4) Open chests shown on the map.
5) Knock the tree near the observatory.
6) Kill Takkuri (the bird near Milk Road)
7) Finally roll as a Goron across all bushes in the field at extreme speed.

linkman8

True and Noble
One thing that my friend taught me how to do back in the day that I've always used to accumulate rupees is mainly turning into a Goron and rolling around the outside of Clock Town.
You see, if you go out of Clock Town, you turn into a Goron, and you begin doing the full speed rolling around Clock Town, which goes in a very large circle. Hit all of the plants and enemies that you can, and you'll get rupees and you'll get magic jars to keep you going fast. I always did it until the plants ran out, and then I'd just enter Clock Town and then leave again, which resets the plants. I just kept doing this method until I had a full wallet, which I would then put in the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom