• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Midna

Minda's best feature, is it

• Her babbleing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TRANSFORM (herself and you)

• the endless adventure

• how she lets us be LAUGHING AT HER!!!!

• Total voters
Midna was so awesome and likeable in Twilight Princess, they made Fi to balance it out.

Midna's babbling is both cool and easy to make fun of! There's never enough youtube videos translating her babble. "You eats a flea!"

I actually disliked Midna. I prefer Fi (SS) or even Zelda (ST) over her. She was too cruel to Link for the first half of the game, and even with some lines put in near the end I didn't think this was properly rectified. I like the idea of the character development they did with her, but at the same time it was quite limited to the larger plot points without gradual change between them. Lastly, TP almost seemed like the Legend of Midna, as pretty much the entire quest (especially once all the twilight is gone) is a fetch quest for stuff that she wants, and Link just plays the part of her servant.

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
I love the "babbling" she does. The Twili language sounds so cool. and then how she turns Zant's spell against him and transforms you into a wolf ^_^ I like the wolf

I loved Midna. Her personality was so fun. I loved her imp form and her regular form. And she had emotions. Compared to Fi in Skyward Sword, Midna pwned.

S

StupidPuffSheep

Midna was kickbutt. she was so strong and helpful. and her babble was really cute. :3

Ah midna is an ok charater . I havent played it through enough to know though because i dont own a wii i usualy play at my friends and im not that far right now im in a desert town

L

Lenatkiramaru_

ahhh I loved everything abotu Midna! You need to stop hating on her, Personally I thought her Imp version was so cute and her attitude it so funny It was annoying at first but I grew to enjoy her obnoxious comments I thinks its much better than Fi's pointing out the obvious and boring speahes about everything She has no personality at least Midna had character! and once she transformed she was so Pretty my lord. Probably my favorite Zelda character! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom