• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mega Charizard

Kybyrian

I think Mega Charizard X is amazing. I love the design, but a lot of people are a little upset about the color because it's very close to the Shiny version of regular Charizard. I think there's a pretty distinct difference (including that his scales are darker). The blue fire is just what kicks it for me. Y's form is alright and all, but it doesn't seem unique enough or give that flare that makes me really want to have it. If anything, it looks a little odd and offputting.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
When Megas came out, I was like 'well, this is new, a bit odd, but it'll work.' But when X and Y forms came out, I'm like 'alright, now they're milking it just a bit.'
(Mega) Charizard X is cool. No doubt about it (I'm getting X, so that'll be cool XD). I wonder how far they'll go with this though...

Both Mega Charizards are awesome, but I like Mega Charizard X the most. I do see why some people have the complaint that Mega Charizard X looks a lot like the shiny version of Charizard, but they do have their differences.

Since I'll be getting the X version, I'll be getting Charmander just so I'll get Mega Charizard X. ;D

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I love mega Charizard X and all and my friend preordered Y while I preordered X so he's pissed off lol. However, I personally don't like the Charmander family. My first poke was Squirtle and I'm hoping for a Mega Blastoise X. Please....

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I've already had somewhat of a minor dislike for Charizard, but this made it much worse. It's so bloody overrated; it's annoying! Quite honestly, I'm just really tired of everything Charizard related. I'll be getting the X version of the game, and I sure as hell won't be picking Charmander as my starter, let alone Mega Charizard X!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom