• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Material List

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I have Finally found that most annoying of things. A Material List. I will put what i found here so others do not have the hell i have had finding this most evil of lists :P.

I will recommend that you use a materials+ on your weapon it makes it FAR easier

Bronze Rank:

Metal Plate: Bulbin
Old Rag: Bokoblin
Rock: Goron
Fiery Aeralfos Leather: Fiery Aeralfos
Redead Bandage: ReDead Knight
Dinolfos Fang: Dinolfos
Shield Moblin Helmet: Shield Moblin
Stalmaster Wrist Bone: Stalmaster
Essence of Icy Big Poe: Icy Big Poe
Goron Armor Breastplate: Goron Captain
Monster Tooth: Stalkid
Soldier's Uniform: Hylian Soldier
Aeralfos Leather: Aeralfos
Gibdo Bandage: Gibdo
Lizalfos Scale: Lizalfos
Moblin Flank: Moblin
Piece of Darknut Armor: Darknut
Big Poe Necklack: Big Poe
Hylian Captain Gauntlet: Hylian Captain

Silver Rank:

Round Aeralfos Shield: Aeralfos
Heavy Gibdo Sword: Gibdo
Lizalfos Gauntlet: Lizalfos
Moblin Spear: Moblin
Large Darknut Sword: Darknut
Big Poe's Lantern: Big Poe
Holy Hylian Shield: Hylian Captain
Fiery Aeralfos Wing: Fiery Aeralfos
ReDead Knight Ashes: ReDead Knight
Dinolfos Arm Guard: Dinolfos
Metal Moblin Shield: Shield Moblin
Stalmaster's Skull: Stalmaster
Icy Big Poe's Talisman: Icy Big Poe
Thick Goron Helmet: Goron Captain
Link's Boots: Link
Zelda's Brooch: Zelda
Sheik's Kunai: Sheik
Impa's Hair Band: Impa
Lana's Hair Clip: Lana
Darunia's Spikes: Darunia
Ruto's Earrings: Ruto
Midna's Hair: Midna
Agitha's Basket: Agitha
Fi's Heels: Fi
Zant's Magic Gem: Zant
Ghirahim's Sash: Ghirahim
Ganondorf's Gauntlets: Ganondorf
Cia's Bracelet: Cia
Volga's Helmet: Volga
Wizzro's Robe: Wizzro
King Dodongo's Claws: King Dodongo
Gohma's Acid: Gohma
Manhandla's Toxic Dust: Manhandla
Argorok's Embers: Argorok
The Imprisoned's Scales: The Imprisoned
Ganon's Mane: Ganon

Gold Rank:

Link's Scarf: Link
Impa's Breastplate: Impa
Zelda's Tiara: Zelda
Lana's Cloak: Lana
Sheik's Turban: Sheik
Darunia's Bracelet: Darunia
Ruto's Scale: Ruto
Midna's Fused Shadow: Midna
Agitha's Pendant: Agitha
Fi's Crystal: Fi
Zant's Helmet: Zant
Ghirahim's Cape: Ghirahim
Ganondorf's Jewel: Ganondorf
Cia's Staff: Cia
Volga's Dragon Spear: Volga
Wizzro's Ring: Wizzro
King Dodongo's Crystal: King Dodongo
Gohma's Lens: Gohma
Manhandla's Sapling: Manhandla
Argorok's Stone: Argorok
The Imprisoned's Pillar: The Imprisoned
Ganon's Fang: Ganon

Last edited:
This is definitely useful information cause it tells you which enemies carry what material. What I think you should add though is locations of these enemies so you know which levels to play in order to get these materials, whether that be Legend Mode or Adventure Mode. This would be useful especially for locating major characters and bosses.

Otherwise, glad someone has put this up! :)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The issue i have is every map of adventure mode i've seen is different people seem to be labeling them in different ways. But if i was going with top left as A1 and the bottom right as H16 then i would say right now for stalmaster E11. It will take some time to find some mobs in large enough quantities.

I will also say from everything i've seen and read Moblin Spears seem to be a rare item, rare then some gold drops.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
You should add these to the wiki. (for reference, we're currently using bottom=A, left=1 on the wiki)

The March of the Demon King scenario in Legend Mode (third Valley of Seers stage) is good for Impa and Lana items.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
If you want Cia items go for the valley level where she clones herself you can get 4 drops at once.

I'm not really a wiki person :P feel free to add them if you want ^^.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Now the only thing left to do is provide a list of where the enemies appear.....
Then it would be complete. :3

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Well i did some searching, not soul searching but google searching, and i found a pretty good listing of where to find them. I am going to post a link because just placing the stuff here seems unfair to the owner at least without credit and i don't think i'd reliably do it well.

Link for chu all: http://hyrulewarriorsmaterialsguide.yolasite.com/
HOT DAMN!

I love you so much I could kiss you right now!
But I don't really find Ganon that attractive... :/

...But if you were Ghirahim, then we might have somethin' somethin' else there.... provided he'd want to that is... xD
I highly doubt a demon lord would take that interest in humans. (though I have not seen all of SS, I kinda know things about Ghiri...)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
It's my please to help and just for the record Ganondorf don't date nobody but a Gerudobody :P.

But i am more than happy to dig stuff like this up so long as someone finds it handy.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hmm seems that Locke wants something? Do i need to sign in Locke?

[edit] waiting on a confirm email so i can edit.... Dang it Locke it seems i am becoming a wiki editor T.T i promised neva again :P But in all seriousness i am more than willing to put this stuff on their. If i can find what i need on my own game i can even add in who needs it and how many are needed :P

Last edited:
I have Finally found that most annoying of things. A Material List. I will put what i found here so others do not have the hell i have had finding this most evil of lists :P.
Thank you for this. This list is in the printed game guide. And You've got it all right. I just checked the guide now. But it's nice to have for people who do not have the guide.

Also it's best to farm at least one of every material, even the gold ones. Then you'll know what all of the badges cost. It says ???????? if you have not yet found any of that particular material. If someone wants a list of what all the badges cost I could take the time to type it all out but I don't think it's really needed once you have farmed one of every material. But the want might be there.

Now the only thing left to do is provide a list of where the enemies appear.....
Then it would be complete. :3

I made up a list of the best battles (in my opinion) in 1st quest Adventure Map to farm all of the Giant Bosses and enemy heroes. You will not always get a material though, a lot of the times you get weapons. But with + materials weapon affix, and a lot of farming you can get the materials you need eventually.

When I say (for example) B11 x2 I mean that square as that boss 2x in it. And x3 if the boss is there 3 times.
A1 is top left and H16 is bottom right of the map.
Ok here is the list.

Agnarok - B11x2, D16
Dodongo - B6, C7 x2, F4 x2, F14 x2, G7 x2, H13 x3
Ganon - B6
Ghoma -B6, B12 x2, D16, G5 x2
Imprisoned - D16, H3 x2
Mandala - B11, C10 x2 E2 x2

Agitha - A15, C4 x3, C8 x2, F6 x2
Darunia - B13, E13
Fi - H6
Ganondorf - A5, A15
Ghirahim - H6
Impa - B2, E13
Lana - A13, B10 x2
Link - A5
Midna - B10, C4, F6
Ruto - A13, A15, B13, D10 x2, E13
Sheik - B13, C11
Volga - D12, E16
Wizzro - D12, E16
Zant - B2
Zelda - A5, B2

I don't have a good map square for Cia so if anyone wants to share that info with me, I'll add it to the list.

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Cia can be farmed in the Legend mode mission that has 4 of her not to mention the rewards tile for villains. I've also put a link up showing a map and a list of foes where the can be found.. Just waiting on a email confirm to be able to edit the wiki T.T Y U NO THERE

Cia can be farmed in the Legend mode mission that has 4 of her not to mention the rewards tile for villains. I've also put a link up showing a map and a list of foes where the can be found.. Just waiting on a email confirm to be able to edit the wiki T.T Y U NO THERE
Thanks for that. I tried to avoid using legend mode because you have to do the whole stage each time. I found the Adventure maps to be quicker to farm. But if there's no good Adventure Map stages to farm Cia then Legend mode is ok to say then. Also I have not used the 2nd quest map as most people (me included) have not gotten far in that. And the stages might be a little hard to put on farm.

I am sure there is other places to farm these but the ones I put up were the easiest/quickest ones in my opinion. And as we all know, you want to get the most kills (of what you are farming) per hour.

Also whoever edits the wiki could add your and my information there. You listed the lot, and I listed what I think are the best Adventure farm spots.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom