• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

~Master's Lushious Graphics Hut~

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Mind if I request a sig and avatar set? I still like my current one but I'm trying to go seasonal. I'd also like to switch up my games and use the Minish Cap toon Link.

What you want it of (I can also use direct pictures): A Minish cap toon Link, a "cute" shot rather than an action shot, such as this one (but I'm open to others.) I also like my avatars to match, and so a Minish like this would be adorable (but I'm not sure if that picture lends itself to an avvie well...again, just an example of what I like. I'm open to others.)
Colors: I like a variety of colors. Pink and blue are my favorites (not necessarily together), and I also quite like yellow.
Size: Small enough to fit the forum requirements.
text (if any): None needed.
Avatar (Yes or No): Would love one!
other: I understand if you are too busy, and I thank you in advance for your time and work if you accept. :)

Your sigs are freakin amazing, if you have time could you make me one?

What I want: Sheik from SSB Brawl (like the style of Zelda 567's Link)
Color: dark blue and silver, and you can play around with the shading if you want.
Size: the same as yours
Text: thelastsheikah

[edit] never mind

Last edited:

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
could you make me a siggy???

What I want: the bunny hood
Color: i cant quite decide.... how bout you put in what color you think looks best???;)
Size: like yours
Text: I'M SO FAST!!!

Non-Epic

Resident Cucco Kicker
Labrynna, because Hyrule is too mainstream.
Please try to make me a sig, if it isn't too much trouble.

Colors: Red, green, blue yellow
Size: 500x 300 (wide way, not sure if this way is wide, if it isn't please make it wide)
text (if any):LinkedTHRULife
other: Forestish mystery area, but mixed with in intense fire temple fighting scene. with link of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom