• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Master mode?

It'd be a little cheap of them to not include it in the base game if it's handled the same way as Breath of the Wild's was since it's obvious that it would come later if not and doesn't require much changes to upscale enemies. But I suppose even if the standard is set, there is a possibility they'll make the difficulty less artificial with just enemy upscaling, so I'll forgive it coming later if they have a bit more changes to master mode than what we got with Breath of the Wild and it might require more development time, if so.

But yeah if its identical to how BotW's is handled, there's no reason it shouldn't come packaged with the base game.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'd be happy if it was identical to BotW's, but I think there's potential to alter things even further, like giving enemies new attacks and behaviors and even speed up their actions. They could also change their weapons to some nasty fusions. I'd like to see a lot of stuff like that. It does make me wonder what kind of things like Master Mode and Hero's Path that TotK will just have standard.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
It's 70 dollars prolly around 6500 INR including the shipping charges and stuff. I definitely expect them to include a master mode or hero mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom