• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario Kart Wii Tournament X [Sign Ups Open]

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Mario Kart Wii Tournament X [Sign Up Closed]

Welcome to the Mario Kart Wii Tournament X

Here's how it works:
There will be 2 brackets, Bracket A and Bracket B*. Each bracket will have 8 players.
*If there is an overwhelming amount of support, then I will add more brackets to allow more people to participate.

You do not choose which bracket you are in, this is done via a blind drawing, where i put the participants names in a hat and choose the players for each bracket via the hat.

The rankings are the same as in the game, First Place: 15 Points, etc.
Each Match consists of 3 races, with the top 4 moving on to the quarterfinals, and the bottom four going on to the Loser's Bracket.
From there, the top four will race each other, and the top two will then move on to the semifinals, and the winner of that race will face off against the winner of the Loser's Bracket. Then the winner from Bracket A will face off the winner from Bracket B for the championship!

This is a DOUBLE-ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT.
That means if you do not qualify for the quarterfinals, you go to the loser's bracket, thus having an opportunity to continue on to the finals.

If there are any issues, etc. please be free to PM me. I will give additional rules and dates when the game begins.

To sign up, please post here. I wills end a PM out to all participants asking for friend codes so I can pass out the friend codes to other members of your bracket
Participants:
1. TheMasterSword
2. PK Love Omega
3. A_LINK_IN_TIME
4. Josie
5. Zeldafan777
6. Isaix
7. guapo2003
8. Caige

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hmm, count me in but I won't be on as much because my brother likes to play the wii when he gets off from work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom