• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Males Vs Females Game

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Yup :) I live in the mountains, so it is very humid on top of the high temperatures. Right now it's 24C with 58% humidity, so it feels like 30.

Ugh, the high for today is 29 D:

I miss March :(

EDIT: The humidity actually comes from the fact that I live in a very Temperate region.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Oh yes, BC's gorgeous! I absolutely love it here. Living in a small valley, surrounded by snowcapped mountains on all sides <3
GTA huh? I'm from the city myself (I lived in Vancouver for the first 9 years of my life). It's a lot more isolated where I am now.
I've been to Toronto before, but that was so long ago that I don't even remember it XD

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?

My cousins live in Vancouver. So we visit BC at times. And it's really beautiful <3 The mountains are a nice change from the normal concrete and city I see all day :P

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Definitely. Although, I like the city too. I miss Vancouver at times. Sometimes I think it's too isolated here, but it's nice and quiet.
I'm actually going to Vancouver from August 10th until sometime around the beginning of September. :)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?

I remember my teacher had told the class once that a suburban life is not very good. You just sit in your house all day and don't do anything else :lol: Yet apparently in Toronto there's a lot of things to do which you don't get in my city.

I know some people who actually live in a forest :P Well, not really. There are a few houses around, but it's full of trees and rough roads. It's very much like a forest. I'm sure it's isolated. But I guess it has it's own beauty :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

I don't live in a forest, but I certainly don't live in a big city. I live in a mid sized interior city, of about 8500 people. Only thing is that the accessibility is low. We're kind of in the middle of nowhere, with the closest city located over an hour away. We're right in the middle of the Trans-Canada Highway, but there are so many closures around the place that our town often gets bypassed.

I guess with our skihill constantly growing, and our tourism growing in popularity, we are getting a lot of foreigners. But we're not gaining any more permanent residents. So it's very quiet here. On one hand I like the isolation and quietness, and it is extremely easy to get around. But on the other hand, I miss the civilization of the big city. Maybe now big like Vancouver, but Kelowna is a place I have always wanted to live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom