• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask Question

On what day do I need to wait before facing the Skull Kid? I am doing the First Three Days steps. I am @ the very start of MM.

Last edited:
On what day do I need to wait before facing the Skull Kid? I am doing the First Three Days steps. I am @ the very start of MM.

This thread is in the wrong section. This should be in the Zelda game help section.

Nevertheless, you have to wait untill the night of the third day at 12:00am in order to get to the skull kid.

Last edited:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Just make sure that you have given the business scrub the moon's tear from the observatory so you can use his flower and REACH the top of the clock tower. If you haven't done that minor part of the trading sequence, you can't progress. You can refer to ZD's walkthrough to see what I'm talking about. But yes, around 12 AM on the 3rd Night, the staircase will open to the Clock Tower, allowing you to use the Business Scrub's flower to reach the steps leading to the Skull Kid.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Just make sure that you have given the business scrub the moon's tear from the observatory so you can use his flower and REACH the top of the clock tower. If you haven't done that minor part of the trading sequence, you can't progress. You can refer to ZD's walkthrough to see what I'm talking about. But yes, around 12 AM on the 3rd Night, the staircase will open to the Clock Tower, allowing you to use the Business Scrub's flower to reach the steps leading to the Skull Kid.
THis reply is added info to what has been previously mentioned If you already have the Moon's Tear/ when you get the Moon's Tear and want to speed up time go talk to the Scarecrow at the Astral Observatory or at the Trading Post in West Clock Town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom