• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask 3D...

N

NoahTheNinNerd

I would LIKE to see it announced at this year's E3 in a couple weeks, but ya never know. I would not expect a whole new Zelda game yet, since Skyward Sword just came out, but who knows.

I would LOVE MM 3D.

It'll happen, nintendo know it'll sell. Even if Nintendo remade Adventure of Link and released it on the 3ds it'd sell.

It'll be awesome when it does happen though, OoT3D didn't diminish the magic of the N64 version like i thought it would, so MM would be wonderful and a lot of scenes in MM would really lend themselves well to the 3D gimmick (not that i used it for OoT aside from the title screen intro) the moon, the mask transformations, and so many other things =].

That and since i've recently broken my promotional disc on the gamecube so i can't play it anymore i REALLY want them to release it, though i dont mind waiting.

I really wouldn't be surprised if they did make it. Enough people seem to want it that i think it would make them a lot of money. In fact the only thing that would stop me from getting it if (hopefully when) it comes out is the fact that i don't have a 3DS :(

Seriously they need to make this. They say they want to make a new adventure in the series for the 3DS before they make another remake, but I hope they make this. I want MM 3D more than I want another new game, anyway.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I can't express just how much I want Majora's Mask 3D to happen. I recall Nintendo saying if they did do it, it would be after an original Zelda for 3DS but fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Lol meh.. Maybe if they released it at a $30 price then sure. I really can't see a remake sparking my interest, I was one of the many people who didn't sign that little online petition for Operation Moonfall. How about Operation New Game? This would be okay news if Nintendo would release a new game AND Majoras Mask 3D at the same time. I just can't see it alone sparking my interest though..

VaatiWindMage24

Majoras Mask 3ds!!!!
i believe they will because think: why release 1/2 of the n64 zelda games but not all of them??? it just wouldnt make sense to me. that
and majora's mask always got outshined by OoT since oot was the first zelda 3d game, so I think it deserves the spotlight for once :lol:

From a sales perspective, I am not certain as to whether it'd be a great move by Nintendo. I doubt it will ever happen, but if it does, then personally I'm all for it.

Majora's mask 3d would be pretty awesome but i'd rather it be on the wii u, it'd fit the mood better , and aside from wii u stuff , uh if grezzo made oot 3d u think they'll do mm 2? If they are then it might not be up to nintendo if it's made or not, well maybe, depends how much grezzo is getting paid XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom