• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask 3D or Majora's Mask 2?

i don't think there will be a majora's mask 2 because mm is already a 2nd game for oot its a sequel so so its very unlikely that nintendo will make mm2 and its obvious that there will be a 3d mm so yeah

Majora's Mask 3DS because I have been waiting patiently to play it with better graphics. I have not been able to play my MM for the Gamecube nor the wii because my TV doesn't pick up all the dark shades so I can't see anything. It has been really sad, but I hope it comes soon!

I think mm3d. I feel like nothing really needs to be added to that particular game, and seeing that moon in 3d will be amazing!

MM 2 would be amazing, but I wouldnt want to see the same Link. A revenge to his decendants would be awesome. MM 3D would be amazing, but when I come to think of it, MM 2 would be much more epic!

F

Forgotten Hero

I would like to see a 2nd Zelda game where Majora is resurrected and you would fight him/her again. It wouldn't have to fit on the timeline, they could just add another section after the Shadow Era (or for that matter continue it). I would like to have Majora's Mask made 3D no matter what though, I support project Moonfall!

I dont care about a majora's mask 2 because it would confuse me even more about the zelda timeline, all i need is a MAJORA MASK REMAKE on 3ds JUST LIKE OoT 3ds xcept i hope they dont make alotta things easier cause that would ruin it

jack546

The chosen one
I personally think that whatever happened to Link after he saved Termina is best kept a secret.
On the other hand i think that a game with a character other than Link such as the deku butlers son or kafei would be an interseting return to termina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom