• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask 3D or Majora's Mask 2?

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Hey, hey, hey! RedDekuScrub here with an enticing question. So, I have no idea if anyone has posted a thread like this, but then again I don't really care.

SO! Here's the thing, our friends from ZeldaInformer recently did an April Fools day "Joke". I say "Joke" because the trick happened to be a trailer for Major's Mask 2 for the 3DS.

Now, the trailer was badly made and is obviously a trap fake. You can see said trailer right when your eyes move to the embeded video below and you hit the play button.

[video=youtube;AY_xwRoKVFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY_xwRoKVFY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Now that that's over! I come the significance of this thread. I know you can all read, so you probably already know this is about whether you want Majora's Mask 3D, Or Majora's Mask 2.

I, personally don't see HOW MM2 could happen for it can't possibly fit in the timeline and doesn't make any logical sense anyway.

The reason I ask this question is because many people said that they WOULD like to see a Majora's Mask 2.

SO!, WHAT'S YOUR OPINION?

BTW: You can read the entire MM2 article here

Last edited:
I, personally don't see HOW MM2 could happen for it can't possibly fit in the timeline and doesn't make any logical sense anyway.
Never doubt the power of Nintendo and the Zelda Timeline! :D

I for one would love to see an MM2...I want another Zelda game with Navi in it!...where Link finds her and the two team up again for another adventure! Sounds kinda cheesy but that's just me... :c

(Really what I want is just another game with Navi ;p)

What is wrong with having both? But I guess if I were to decide I would have to go with a remake of MM. A MM2 might be kind of weird because it would be hard to create a bunch more masks and might be too much like the original. Besides, a remake would make more sense what with the OoT remake and all. It is still not a bad idea though.

What is wrong with having both? But I guess if I were to decide I would have to go with a remake of MM. A MM2 might be kind of weird because it would be hard to create a bunch more masks and might be too much like the original. Besides, a remake would make more sense what with the OoT remake and all. It is still not a bad idea though.
Just because it's a sequel to MM doesn't mean it has to deal with masks. :P MM is a sequel to OoT and...well, we all know how different it is (except well, character models and such). Although remakes are fun and all, we need to give them a break!

i would love to see both be made but i would prefer a remake of majora's mask seen as i haven't played the first one and i don't own a N64.

Personally, I would just like to see a Majora's Mask remake. I think it's kinda redundant having a sequel to a sequel (well at least for the Zelda series). It would be better to just have a totally different Zelda game altogether, especially if it's as AMAZING as Skyward Sword.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Majora's Mask was a great game and I'm a bit afraid that if there was a MM2 than MM would be ruined. It's doubtful though. Majora's Mask 2 would be cool too. Perhaps Link could find Navi and it explains about more about Termina and why Link was prompted to look for Navi anyway.

I would love Majoras Mask 3d, I think a "2" game is just dreaming, but the 3d can actually happen!

That's obviously fake coz the triforce has nothing to do with Termina

I would like a MM2 rather than a 3DS MM

A new one would be cool coz it could have new transformation masks for the races in SS, for example a Kikwi, Mogma and Parella mask

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom