• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora-Kamaro ?!?!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Has anybody else realized that "Majora's theme" which is used for the final battles is nearly the same as Kamaro's dance song? Do you think there's supposed to be any connection there or is it just plain coincidence. It's also possible that "Majora's theme" is simply a popular song (perhaps from the skullchildren?) that connects with Majora for some reason and so was used for the battle theme.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Ha! Wow. Thumbs up for noticing that, I never would. ;)
I don't know that there's any connection, but that's a good find.

jack546

The chosen one
What if Kamaro is majoras conscience and he tries to help link. this probably sounds realy stupid but think about it.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Sorry I was unclear, I'll try to rephrase it. The melody used for Kamaro's song and Majora's battles may simply be a popular folk song in the land of Termina. This would explain how Kamaro and the Rosa Sisters are able to use it, it is not an original melody, but rather an arrangement. I'm not entirely sure why this tune would also be used for Majora's battle, but I thought that maybe the song was originated by the skullchildren. Since Majora was attached to Skullkid for so long, the song and its importance to Skullkid may have transferred to Majora, and thus, it is used for the battle song.

I don't really think that there is any connection between Kamaro and Majora, and believe that more than anything it's just a coincidence. However, it is possible that the tune was sacred in Termina or quite popular as someone else has previously mentioned. Being honest though, I think that's it's either the music department at Nintendo getting either lazy or having a mind block so they just decided to alter a tune already created for the game.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
Majora was an interesting boss. The music was weird, he sounded weird, and he moonwalked all over in his second form!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom