• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Magatha's Art

Magatha

Magatha
So I decided to start a thread to show you guys some of the art I have made. I hope to keep this thread updated, and I don't know if I will be taking requests...
I like a lot of different kinds of art, so there will be a variety of work here. :)

So to start this thread, here are a bunch of clay Links I made.

383370_281290715254843_100001217497802_839000_1552245104_n.jpg Snapshot_20110611.JPG

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
A crafty type here!
These are amazing! They're so cute!
A whole army out of clay :>
I would love to see more of these! It's a different and fresh approach to these art threads!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I remember when I use to build stuff with clay, I had so much fun. Those look neat, Magatha, as Rainy already said. Hope you add more art/stuff in the future. ^^

Magatha

Magatha
Ok. It has been a little while since I started this thread, and I do not want to just forget about and abandon it, so here are more clay guys! ^^
My Oliphant.jpg It is an Oliphant, like in the Lord of the Rings! :D
My Wizards with force shields.jpg These are litle wizard guys making magic shields.
Cute dragon.jpg This is my cute, salamander-like dragon.
Newer Link + weapons.jpg And this is a Link that I was making and planning to give to my friend, mandym287, for her birthday or Christmas or something, but I never quite finished it. :hmm: I can't make it's face look right, but I do like how the weapons that I made for it turned out.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
If you don't tell me I would have missed these. See? I tell you (and everyone else) I miss stuff at times, so it's good that you told me that you have added more stuff.

Wow, I am really impressed, Maggie. You are good using that Sculpey clay. The Oliphant looks awesome, so do the wizards, I found them cool and sorta cute. But the dragon steals my breath away!! :) I <3 dragons! :) I think you did great with the dragon. And well...that Link one isn't finished, but you are right, the weapons look terrific.

Hope to see more from you in the near future, my friend. Keep up the good work. ^^

View attachment 22510 And this is a Link that I was making and planning to give to my friend, mandym287, for her birthday or Christmas or something, but I never quite finished it. :hmm: I can't make it's face look right, but I do like how the weapons that I made for it turned out.
What...? For me? xD I remember you showing me this, but... you're planning on GIVING it to ME?! I'm... touched...

Excellent job, Magnesium~ Sculpey clay can sometimes be a little difficult to work with because it's always blobbing, so... you must be a clay whisperer or something of the sort! =P Your golden dragon is especially adorable~~ :> Keep up the marvelous work! ♫

mninja13

Soulless
I wanna say all of these look AMAZING, especially the dragon :D Great job maggie! However, i feel like me saying that is a little overused though lol

Magatha

Magatha
I'm Back!

Dang, it's been a while since I last posted here...

Well, I got some awesome new sculpting tools for Christmas, which will allow me to make stuff faster and cooler! Now I should be able to update this thread more often!

So, here's some art!

I made this dragon for my Dad's birthday. He is a Buckeye fan. The dragon is curled around a buckeye nut.
556902_480261538691092_1564524157_n_zpsc83f908e.jpg

Here are some angels I made for Christmas! Advent Wreath Angel, Holly berry Angel, and Santa Angel!
74046_493502384033674_1161847749_n_zps94b192df.jpg

And here is a statue of Medusa. I thought I had posted her here before, but apparently not...
IMG_0060.jpg

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have seen this via FB, Maggie, but thanks for showing them here. Great job with them. I can't wait to see what you make with those new tools. Maybe when you have some free time you could try sculpting Magatha, the Dragir. I'd like to see her with her long braid and horns and all. :) ~Ats

Magatha

Magatha
Yay! More pictures!
Even a nice LoZ related one!
Triforcev-dayforMandy_zps479efe89.jpg

Anybody here like the Teen Titans?

IMG_0311_zpsc920737e.jpg
1a576540-04ad-4083-888b-228be9a07ab0_zpsd2704563.jpg

How about angels?

IMG_0299_zps6bad245c.jpg
IMG_0300_zps48b8db50.jpg

And, do you want to know something awesome? I am trying to raise money for the kids with cancer at Nationwide Children's Hospital. From now until March 8th, you can make a donation and I will not only sculpt your request, but I will also videotape myself sculpting it!
Just send me a PM if you are interested. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You gotta sell me the first one, Maggie! It's beautiful. Oh, and those angels look awesome, and the Teen Titans ones as well.

So you're raising money, eh? I will pm you about that and see what we can do about that. ;) Keep up the good work, you're sculpts are getting better and better. :yes:

Titanium said:
You gotta sell me the first one, Maggie! It's beautiful.
:rolleyes: <3

Ahaha, Magnesium... thanks for that~ It's really nice. I was actually wearing a Zelda shirt the day I received it, so I was like, decked out in Zelda gear. <3 And... I like the angel, a lot. You did a really good job with the hair and wings. I haven't done anything with sculpy clay in quite some time, but if I recall, it takes it awhile for it to be nice enough to mold the way you want it. I commend your patience and attention to detail. x3 I look forward to seeing more.

You should make more dragons when you have the time. I like seeing those. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom