• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MAFIA XIV: Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
That's what I do too! *high fives* I was so excited to use my 20 die in person for this game!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Unvote

Vote: Kybyrian

How dare he try to write Raj off?

(Note: This is still part of the RVS. Doubt I'll keep it long)

Austin

Austin
I don't expect anyone to stick with their votes, but Ninten*, can we get a tally regardless?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Time for a change of pace...

Nobody really stands out to me right now as overtly suspicious. I know Kybyrian randomly voted for, eh, Raj and several other players jumped in on that. As I theorized in response to that situation, some scum are likely advocating the "bandwagon". These are the people who voted for "Raj", in order of posts:

Kybyrian
Viral Maze
Keeseman
Austin
Josh

Also I'd like to point out that there are a number of inactives who haven't even posted yet. Maybe they're busy elsewhere, or perhaps laying low for the time being. They are, by my reckoning:

TheMasterSword
Mido
Lord Death
illmatic
AxletheBeast
Darknut Hunter
Rachel
Rishian

Being Day 1 I can understand why none of them have appeared yet; probably don't even realize the game has begun.

I'm going to see what become of any of this before putting out an authentic vote. Likewise, Unvote on Kyby.

Kybyrian

Unvote
Vote: Lord Death

yo yo yo tiem to lunch some scum

Unvote

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.