• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
The survivors, unable to make up their minds, resolved to eliminate no one today. They had enough innocent blood on their hands already.

- The Dead -
PokaLink - Mical, a Jedi Ally (lynched Day 1)
Kybyrian - Atton Rand, the Jedi Sleuth (nightkilled Night 1)
A Link In Time - Darth Nihlus, a Sith (lynched Day 2)
Xinnamin - Visas Marr, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 2)
Viral Maze - Darth Sion, the Sith Immortal (lynched Day 3)
Kazumi - Vrook Lamar, a Jedi Councilman (nightkilled Night 3)
Zenox - HK-47, the Jedi Assassin (nightkilled Night 3)
GirlWithAFairy - Meetra Surik. a Jedi Ally (lynched Day 4)
Dracomajora - T3-M4, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 4)
Durion - Atris, a Jedi Ally (modkilled for inactivity)
Erebea - Kavar, a Jedi Councilman (lynched Day 5)
Thareous - Mandalore, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 5)

- Remaining Players -
1) Josh
2) Raindrop14
3) Darknut_Hunter
4) Pendio
5) Rachel
6) TheMasterSword
7) Keeseman
8) PK Flash

Night roles gogogogo

Austin

Austin
The next day, the survivors awoke to find the corpse of Raindrop14, who they eventually identified as G0T0, the Jedi Saboteur!

- The Dead -
PokaLink - Mical, a Jedi Ally (lynched Day 1)
Kybyrian - Atton Rand, the Jedi Sleuth (nightkilled Night 1)
A Link In Time - Darth Nihlus, a Sith (lynched Day 2)
Xinnamin - Visas Marr, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 2)
Viral Maze - Darth Sion, the Sith Immortal (lynched Day 3)
Kazumi - Vrook Lamar, a Jedi Councilman (nightkilled Night 3)
Zenox - HK-47, the Jedi Assassin (nightkilled Night 3)
GirlWithAFairy - Meetra Surik. a Jedi Ally (lynched Day 4)
Dracomajora - T3-M4, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 4)
Durion - Atris, a Jedi Ally (modkilled for inactivity)
Erebea - Kavar, a Jedi Councilman (lynched Day 5)
Thareous - Mandalore, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 5)
Raindrop14 - G0T0, the Jedi Saboteur (nightkilled Night 6)

- Remaining Players -
1) Josh
2) Darknut_Hunter
3) Pendio
4) Rachel
5) TheMasterSword
6) Keeseman
7) PK Flash

The day ends Sunday at 10 PM EST. Four votes needed for a majority lynch.

Ugh

You guys are so f*ucking frustrating. This is our last damn chance to win this game.

Trust me, for once in this damn thread, I know PK is scum.

Vote: PK Flash

Ugh

You guys are so f*ucking frustrating. This is our last damn chance to win this game.

Trust me, for once in this damn thread, I know PK is scum.

Bro, what the hell. I already said that I was the last council member, and was able to talk with Erebea and Kazumi before they were killed. I am part of the town, and basically just a townie now since they're both dead. I honestly don't give a flying **** if you end up lynching me anyway, because bluntly I stopped caring about this game when Erebea was lynched. So seriously man, you're seeming pretty damn scummy to me right now for keeping thinking I'm scum when I've protected my claim several times now.

Bro, what the hell. I already said that I was the last council member, and was able to talk with Erebea and Kazumi before they were killed. I am part of the town, and basically just a townie now since they're both dead. I honestly don't give a flying **** if you end up lynching me anyway, because bluntly I stopped caring about this game when Erebea was lynched. So seriously man, you're seeming pretty damn scummy to me right now for keeping thinking I'm scum when I've protected my claim several times now.

I honestly don't give a flying **** if you claim. Especially if you claim some nonsense vanilla townie. I don't think I'd be too far off to say about 99% of claims are fake, especially with this many mafia remaining. If you don't care about this game anymore, then there's no use in having you.

I honestly don't give a flying **** if you claim. Especially if you claim some nonsense vanilla townie. I don't think I'd be too far off to say about 99% of claims are fake, especially with this many mafia remaining. If you don't care about this game anymore, then there's no use in having you.

At least I'm not inactive, and am willing to help. But I can honestly say that I AM a Jedi Counsil member, and so lynching me would just make matter worse.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Just a little bit of statistics:

There are seven of us left.

There were at least four Mafia members to start (as confirmed by the various night actions), meaning that there are at least two left.

So, if there are only two, the chances of any one person being a Mafia member are 2 out of 7, or 28.6%.

If there are three Mafia members left (which I would guess to be unlikely), the chances of a single person being a mafioso are 3/7 or 42.9%.

However, after doing some research, I can find no possiblilty for a fifth Sith member. The only dark-aligned I can assume to be still alive are Darth Traya and Hanharr, who were described as having made nightkills.

Hope that moves this along somewhat.

EBWODP: Apologies. I am forgetting HK-50, who were mentioned in Night 1. That bumps things up a bit.

EBWODP2: *was

Pen

The game is on!

I think Josh makes a good point here. Role claims in general are certainly not to be trusted, especially not one with no particular power (such as PK's). Besides, after the votes for PK yesterday and after Keeseman wrote that he wanted to see PK's defense, all she did was role claim and place a vote on me with no described reason. I would also like to see a proper defense now.

My vote from yesterday stands though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom