• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
*Ahem*

Lucky for the player who I was going to bring up next. >_>

Anyhow, good luck to both sides. It was a fun game. :)

Austin

Austin
I'm wondering, will TMS be mod killed or replaced? I think he only posted once.

Because of the irregular pattens of days and nights here, it's apparently been hard for him to post. He's contacted me twice during night period to say that he is around. However, if he does not post in this day period he will be modkilled.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Sorry guys, Baseball practice's are gpoing long now since our pitchers don't know how to freaking pitch. However i've read through it constantly, so I've seen whats been going on. I'll refrain from voting for now, however i have a good idea of whom to vote for and I just need to find enough evidence

Pen

The game is on!
Well ****. Two more dead townies. This isn't going well. Today we need to lynch scum! We were originally 20 players, so maybe there were 6 Mafia members, which should mean there are 4 of them left... Now that doesn't make sense, 'cause if there were four Mafia and four Town left I think the Mafia should already have won...? I don't think there were less than 5 Mafia members at the start though, so now there should be 3 Mafiosos left.

Anyway, yesterday Erebea and PK Flash were my two major suspicions. Seeing as I was wrong with Erebea I have only PK Flash left (the reason for my suspicion is the inappropriate dialogue between the two yesterday, PK might have been able to create such a discussion with the townie Erebea to not draw attention to his other Mafia mates).

Vote: PK Flash

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Pendio said:
Anyway, yesterday Erebea and PK Flash were my two major suspicions. Seeing as I was wrong with Erebea I have only PK Flash left (the reason for my suspicion is the inappropriate dialogue between the two yesterday, PK might have been able to create such a discussion with the townie Erebea to not draw attention to his other Mafia mates).

Wow. Great logic. You intend to lynch someone who was chatting yesterday, considering that the other person chatting was a townie. Yesterday you probably guessed that the two were both scum. I don't know that for sure, but I really don't feel like going back over all of yesterday's terribly unproductive posts.

IGMEOY: Pendio

Pen

The game is on!
Wow. Great logic. You intend to lynch someone who was chatting yesterday, considering that the other person chatting was a townie. Yesterday you probably guessed that the two were both scum. I don't know that for sure, but I really don't feel like going back over all of yesterday's terribly unproductive posts.

IGMEOY: Pendio

Yes, yesterday I did suspect both of them, but what does that have to do with anything? I intend to vote for someone who was (as I said) making inappropriate discussion. In fact, I grow even more certain about my vote the more I think of it. I think PK started that discussion with Erebea not only to draw attention away from his Mafia fellows, but also to make Erebea look scummy. Sure, PK kind of threw himself out there as well by doing so, but the Mafia might have thought it was worth it...

Besides, at least I gave a reason for my suspicion (not everyone do that). Then it's up to you to agree with me or not.

Austin

Austin
VOTE TALLY

PK Flash - 2 (Josh, Pendio)
Pendio - 1 (Raindrop14)

Five hours until the day ends. Majority requires five votes.

Vote: Pendio

caw caw mother****ers

Also, I'm the last Jedi Council member, am town, and was in cahoots with Erebea and Kazumi before they were killed/lynched. I'll explain more tomorrow, if I'm still alive. Although, since Erebea and Kaz are dead, I'm basically just a townie at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom