• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her and Erebea. He's just been lurking behind and hammering Mafia members. Trying to vote off fellow scum who she knows have no hope left just to make himself look good. I think he and GWAF are the most likely to be scum.

Yeah, but I think Erebea is just that kind of a person in life. I think I'd rather try and lynch GWAF and see where it takes us. Zenox didn't like her and planned to go after her today, she was a diehard fan of ALIT (who has been liking all of her posts for some reason, maybe he's just being an ***), and she was against everything that Zenox and us tried to accomplish. I think she's our best bet at the moment, unless something else pops up.

The night scene doesn't tell us much, only that a Wookie killed him, so we have nothing to go on there.

Vote: Girl With a Fairy

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Yeah, but I think Erebea is just that kind of a person in life. I think I'd rather try and lynch GWAF and see where it takes us. Zenox didn't like her and planned to go after her today, she was a diehard fan of ALIT (who has been liking all of her posts for some reason, maybe he's just being an ***), and she was against everything that Zenox and us tried to accomplish. I think she's our best bet at the moment, unless something else pops up.

She also did not vote for ALIT. We have called that out as suspicious, but she got quite agressive when we did.

Let's put on the pressure and see where this gets us.

Vote: GirlWithAFairy

Here's what I can conclude for the remaining Sith:

Darth Traya: Likely Godfather
Hanharr: Mafioso
HK-50: Mafioso; could be Mafia roleblocker, which we can infer from Night 1.

EBWODP: Just to add, I don't think Traya is Immune, as Sion (VM) already was. She may just be a non-bulletproof GF.

Austin

Austin
Just as a reminder, if Durion and TheMasterSword don't post in Mafia by this time tomorrow tonight, they will be modkilled for inactivity. I'm leaving both of them a VM to let them know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Austin

Austin
Forgot tally.

GirlWithAFairy - 3 (Josh, Keeseman, Dracomajora)

Seven votes needed for a majority lynch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as we've already had two vanilla townies die, I'd somehow doubt there's a third.

Nice defense by the way, really strikes a chord.

... :|

Rachel

be vigitant
Number one, Im not your Bro. Number 2 ALIT is typically working on mountains of homework. Im lucky to catch a few words out of him when hes online at times. ALIT is also not of the character to do anything snotty, his rebuttle had quite a fair defence but the wall of text that Zenox posted had quite a bit against him. He and Zenox may be spinning their wheels but derailing the train isnt going to help the town either.

I dont regret anything. I dont even regret defending that ALIT wasnt given any proper means to defend himself because I know a bit about how his day is and I wouldnt trade him ever....

I agree...Even after ALiT already posted his defense to Zenox's accusation, GWAF continued on to go all out defending him (quotes for reference). Despite ALiT turning out to be Sith, GWAF still resisted Zenox when Viral was targeted...If a townie was targeted, I doubt she would act the same way.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
If I had a power, I would have demanded Austin make it badass but he just gave me my name and said Jedi. I was like damnit, never gonna have a super power :(

I agree...Even after ALiT already posted his defense to Zenox's accusation, GWAF continued on to go all out defending him (quotes for reference). Despite ALiT turning out to be Sith, GWAF still resisted Zenox when Viral was targeted...If a townie was targeted, I doubt she would act the same way.

I didnt resist Zeno, I was just telling him what I thought, and look at what happened. I had nothing to contribute as to Viral. Zeno is offed now and we lost another townie with him. Seriously. He may have been right twice but the count is tripled where he was wrong.

Crap baskets forgot my EBWODP

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Gdmt! I go out for the afternoon and come back and miss our one chance of possible survival dying! We are definitely screwed now!

Okay so let's get level headed here for a minute and not panic cause that'll make it easy to think this through.

We know Zenox was definitely right in suspecting Viral as Mafia. I'm not big on following the train someone was on when they were getting a role, cause as you narrow down your choices, you're bound to make mistakes. It's pretty clear that that's what happened when Zenox took out Kaz. However, Zenox must of been onto something for the mafia to kill him like that. It's obvious they wanted no more damage, but at the same time he must have really clued in on GWAF. So I think that right now we need to take care of who appears to be the most likely scum.

Vote: GirlWithAFairy

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm not sure I beleive GWAF, seeing as she tried to defend Viral the day before the most. Now what I don't get is why Zenox died. I have a theory, but I'm not quite sure it's true... The mafia probably has a roleblocker who blocked our doctor, and will probably continue to do so every night now that they've hit their mark. Either that or the doc didn't use his/her power. I'm going to investigate this further, as this problem of mine needs to be solved.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm not sure I beleive GWAF, seeing as she tried to defend Viral the day before the most. Now what I don't get is why Zenox died. I have a theory, but I'm not quite sure it's true... The mafia probably has a roleblocker who blocked our doctor, and will probably continue to do so every night now that they've hit their mark. Either that or the doc didn't use his/her power. I'm going to investigate this further, as this problem of mine needs to be solved.

A Mafia member managing to find out exactly who the Doctor is? That seems unlikely. Perhaps a Strongman? If there is a strongman, then why would wait until now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom