• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazumi

chagy
Sorry for not being on all day long. Some of us have school and jobs. I'll try and get on with my phone next time, but I've been really busy studying for exams. Anyway, I really don't think that making the day last any longer will be of any real benefit. I'm going to place my trust in Zenox again and say:

Vote: Viral Maze

While Viral Maze has had some decent counter arguments, the Darth Sion thing is what really does it for me. I would also watch Girl With a Fairy closely, as she is clearly trying to defend Viral Maze quite aggressively. Really anyone that opposes to ending the day sooner. The way I see it, if we lynch Viral Maze and he turns out to be town and Zenox is way off then we can deal with that.

Oh, also #support

Austin

Austin
Viral Maze - 8 (Zenox, Dracomajora, Thareous, PK Flash, Josh, Darknut_Hunter, Rachel, Kazumi)

ONE MORE VOTE TO HAMMER

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Darth+Sion+dies.jpg

Go Sith

Also, Zenox: Luck >_> But kudos for sticking to it the whole way through. That was skillful.

Austin

Austin
The survivors surround Viral Maze, and for once, the victim did in fact resist. They hacked away at him relentlessly yet he somehow did not fall. After several minutes of this fight of attrition, Viral noticed one of the survivors, not taking part in his impromptu dismemberment, give him a silent nod. Viral gritted his teeth, and crumbled to dust.

Although there was no corpse to identify, it was obvious who they had just taken out. Viral Maze was Darth Sion, the Sith Immortal!

- The Dead -
PokaLink - Mical, a Jedi Ally (lynched Day 1)
Kybyrian - Atton Rand, the Jedi Sleuth (nightkilled Night 1)
A Link In Time - Darth Nihlus, a Sith (lynched Day 2)
Xinnamin - Visas Marr, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 2)
Viral Maze - Darth Sion, the Sith Immortal (lynched Day 3)

- Remaining Players -
1) Zenox
2) Josh
3) Kazumi
4) Erebea
5) Raindrop14
6) Thareous
7) Darknut_Hunter
8) Dracomajora
9) Pendio
10) Rachel
11) TheMasterSword
12) Keeseman
13) Durion
14) PK Flash
15) GirlWithAFairy

get your night PMs in, let's get this game back up again as quick as possible

Austin

Austin
HK-47 once again seized the oppurtunity of the rest of the survivors ostensibly being asleep and tracked his target to a secluded location. For the first time, he was able to take out his mark without something odd occuring. Shortly after inspecting that his target was truly dead, he simulated a mock sign of relief. It was then that his head was crushed between two furry hands.

The next day, the survivors discovered the grisly scene of both man and machine gore that awaited them. The organic was identified as Kazumi, who was now clearly Vrook Lamar, a Jedi Councilman. The machine was, sadly, Zenox, who was who he said he was the entire time. HK-47, the Jedi Assassin.

- The Dead -
PokaLink - Mical, a Jedi Ally (lynched Day 1)
Kybyrian - Atton Rand, the Jedi Sleuth (nightkilled Night 1)
A Link In Time - Darth Nihlus, a Sith (lynched Day 2)
Xinnamin - Visas Marr, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 2)
Viral Maze - Darth Sion, the Sith Immortal (lynched Day 3)
Kazumi - Vrook Lamar, a Jedi Councilman (nightkilled Night 3)
Zenox - HK-47, the Jedi Assassin (nightkilled Night 3)

- Remaining Players -
1) Josh
2) Erebea
3) Raindrop14
4) Thareous
5) Darknut_Hunter
6) Dracomajora
7) Pendio
8) Rachel
9) TheMasterSword
10) Keeseman
11) Durion
12) PK Flash
13) GirlWithAFairy

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Two furry hands... Two furry hands... A Wookie?

I haven't played KOTOR2 (only KOTOR), but I will research this one. I'll post again later if I find something else.

Now, from seeing the progression of these last few nights, we can safely assume that there is no serial killer, as there have only been two kill attempts every night, one being from Zenox. So, we have to discover the last 2 or 3 mafia members, and we've got it down.

Also, I'd be interested to find out what the Jedi Councilman's ability was. I know who Vrook is; he was a leader of the Jedi council in KOTOR. Double vote, maybe? I can't tell. I look that one up, too.

Zenox died? Where the **** was the Doctor???

^ That's what she said.

No, but, in all seriousness, we're soooo ****ed. Now we have no night killer.

****its ****its ****its

ugh

Now what.

I think seeing as Zenox was right in his last two attacks, we should take a look at GWAF and see where it leads us.

Kirino

Tatakae
I think seeing as Zenox was right in his last two attacks, we should take a look at GWAF and see where it leads us.

Her and Erebea. He's just been lurking behind and hammering Mafia members. Trying to vote off fellow scum who she knows have no hope left just to make himself look good. I think he and GWAF are the most likely to be scum.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Alright, I've found it. This would make the most sense: Hanharr, the Wookie Bounty Hunter. In game, this character is only available if you choose to play the Dark Side. Obviously, this is the droid... I mean, the Wookie, we're looking for.

Check out the link for more details, if you want to find out more. Now, I'm trying to figure if Hanharr has a certain power role. I think that he may be just a plain Sith, though.

This doesn't help much, but it is interesting. Looking up Vrook now.

EBWODP: Here's something interesting:

Wookieepedia- Sever Force said:
Sever Force was a non-lethal Force power by which a being's connection to the Force was interrupted, or blocked from them with a wall of light-side energy. According to the ancient Jedi scholar Odan-Urr, severing an individual's Force connection was the most powerful attack a Jedi could perform.

Apparently, Vrook Lamar was capable of this ability. So, we can logically conclude that Kaz was our roleblocker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom