• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Bro, this guy has had hours and hours to post a response, and trust me, he's been on and active for all of those hours.

He posted some crap rebuttal that didn't even prove anything one way or another, and then proceeds to play some snotty chicken game with Zenox.

He's getting me and this town nowhere at the moment.

Number one, Im not your Bro. Number 2 ALIT is typically working on mountains of homework. Im lucky to catch a few words out of him when hes online at times. ALIT is also not of the character to do anything snotty, his rebuttle had quite a fair defence but the wall of text that Zenox posted had quite a bit against him. He and Zenox may be spinning their wheels but derailing the train isnt going to help the town either.

Number one, Im not your Bro. Number 2 ALIT is typically working on mountains of homework. Im lucky to catch a few words out of him when hes online at times. ALIT is also not of the character to do anything snotty, his rebuttle had quite a fair defence but the wall of text that Zenox posted had quite a bit against him. He and Zenox may be spinning their wheels but derailing the train isnt going to help the town either.

Sorry, homie.

Austin

Austin
The group banned together and encircled A Link In Time. They moved on him quickly as they were all quite sure of his identity. The assurance, however, soon evaporated once they saw what happened to his corpse. Rather than become a twisted pile of metal and circuitry, instead all that was left was a mask with red markings. They were all aware of who that was.

A Link In Time was Darth Nihlus, a Sith!

- The Dead -
PokaLink - Mical, a Jedi Ally (lynched Day 1)
Kybyrian - Atton Rand, the Jedi Sleuth (nightkilled Night 1)
A Link In Time - Darth Nihlus, a Sith (lynched Day 2)

- Remaining Players -
1) Zenox
2) Xinnamin
3) Josh
4) Kazumi
5) Erebea
6) Raindrop14
7) Thareous
8) Darknut_Hunter
9) Dracomajora
10) Pendio
11) Rachel
12) Viral Maze
13) TheMasterSword
14) Keeseman
15) Durion
16) PK Flash
17) GirlWithAFairy

Yeah, M Night Shyamalan twist at the end there. Night roles, get your PMs in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Austin

Austin
The droid follows its mark into yet another secluded location. It quietly waits for the trap it laid to be sprung. 3... 2... 1...

*BOOM*

A large explosion lights up the alley. The droid waits for his visual receptors to adjust to the sudden change of light, and sees a million grey pieces of flesh scattered about. Satisfied that its done the job tonight, the droid leaves the area before anyone discovers him. After he's left, all those pieces of grey flesh start to come back together, forming the shape of a man. The man shakes his head, grunts, and reassumes his disguise.

Meanwhile, Xinnamin was restless and decided to pace a bit not far outside the survivor camp. Suddenly, three lightsabers came towards her. Although she fought back against them, they almost seemed to have a will of their own. Eventually, she couldn't fight back against the onslaught and dropped her blade. The next morning, the survivors found her corpse.

Xinnamin was Visas Marr, a Jedi Ally !

- The Dead -
Xinnamin - Visas Marr, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 2)

- Remaining Players -
1) Zenox
2) Josh
3) Kazumi
4) Erebea
5) Raindrop14
6) Thareous
7) Darknut_Hunter
8) Dracomajora
9) Pendio
10) Rachel
11) Viral Maze
12) TheMasterSword
13) Keeseman
14) Durion
15) PK Flash
16) GirlWithAFairy

Everyone got their responses in quickly, good job guys! The day will end Friday, January 25th (implying it will last more than twelve hours). Nine votes are needed for a majority lynch. Good luck.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm guessing the Mafia didn't even bother night killing Zenox since they knew he was probably just going to be saved by the doctor anyways. I'm thinking the Mafia went after Xinnamin due to the three lightsabers part. Probably because she was experienced and they saw her as a threat. I'm having trouble figuring out the night scene, and who did what, especially with the robot explosion. Zenox is most likely town, so hopefully he and other people with some know knowledge of Star Wars can clear things up.

Also, anyone else find it odd how Erebea just came in and hammered ALIT after being completely inactive?

This doesn't make sense.

Here's what I don't understand:

Zenox was almost completely wrong. ALiT was Darth Nihlus, a Sith. That's a far cry from being HK-50 and a serial killer. Granted, it seems most of his basis was on assumption and deducing, but this would make me trust you even less, and make it seem like you just got lucky and didn't hit a townie.

There's only one death every night. In a game this size, I would almost have to assume that there is a mafia and a third-party. With a Vigilante in mind, there should at least be two deaths every night. I understand if someone roleblocked Zenox, but it still doesn't add up. Maybe there isn't a serial killer or third-party killer in this game? Or someone roleblocked the godfather and just didn't realize it?

This still makes no sense.

By the way, if Zenox is vigilante, where's his night activity? I doubt someone could roleblock him twice, or that he was lucky enough to hit someone non-nightkillable twice in a row.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
^ Pfffft, haha. That's a first. Mod's votes count as 10 votes, so this has been a very short Day phase. :right:

On a more serious note, I'm going to look for any possible leads as to why anyone would want to bump off Xinnamin. She was playing pretty lax and didn't even enforce the votes against A Link In Time. Maybe the Vigilante suspected her for not going after ALIT, or the Serial Killer (Bounty Hunter in this case?) thought she'd be an easy target.

It's also possible that there's some sort of third party circumstance going on behind the scenes; just the way I read the Day/Night scenes, if that has any bearing. They're told in an ambiguous, narrative manner, different than any other game preludes I've seen. Just a thought.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
EBWODP:

Zenox is most likely town, so hopefully he and other people with some know knowledge of Star Wars can clear things up.

They could also try to dupe those who have less familiarity with this branch of Star Wars.

Also, anyone else find it odd how Erebea just came in and hammered ALIT after being completely inactive?

Yeah, I did find it strange until I remembered that ALIT was Mafia, so I'm not sure if pursuing Erebea would lead us anywhere worthwhile. However Mafia will sacrifice their own members if they have to, and ALIT did seem pretty jovial about leaving. Perhaps they unanimously agreed to hammer him in order to hide the identities of everyone else. The rest of their plan might consist of attrition; that is, taking out as many Townies as they can while laying low and avoiding detection. The kill rate gives off this implication:

- The Dead -
Xinnamin - Visas Marr, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 2)

With three Jedi and one Sith dead, they'll now try to press their advantage.

Kazumi

chagy
The droid follows its mark into yet another secluded location. It quietly waits for the trap it laid to be sprung. 3... 2... 1...

*BOOM*

A large explosion lights up the alley. The droid waits for his visual receptors to adjust to the sudden change of light, and sees a million grey pieces of flesh scattered about. Satisfied that its done the job tonight, the droid leaves the area before anyone discovers him. After he's left, all those pieces of grey flesh start to come back together, forming the shape of a man. The man shakes his head, grunts, and reassumes his disguise.

Okay, this looks to me like the Vig, who I believe we can say is Zenox, getting roleblocked in some way. "The droid follows its mark into yet another secluded location". This to me hints that it is the same droid from the first night. If my fairly limited knowledge of KOTOR servers me right, Zenox would be an HK droid, probably HK-47 if he's the Vig. Until Zenox replies we can't know for sure though.

The obvious question here is why was the Vig ineffective yet again. Like Josh pointed out, it's fairly unlikely that he would be roleblocked twice or come across another nightkill immune person, but it is definitely possible. To me the nightscene alludes more to someone who is nightkill immune rather than a roleblock, considering the fact that there was no involvement from a third party. The bit about the disguise is also interesting, and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. We'll have to see what Zenox has to say.

Meanwhile, Xinnamin was restless and decided to pace a bit not far outside the survivor camp. Suddenly, three lightsabers came towards her. Although she fought back against them, they almost seemed to have a will of their own. Eventually, she couldn't fight back against the onslaught and dropped her blade. The next morning, the survivors found her corpse.

This definitely looks like a scum kill to me. Not sure why they would target Xindi, but there you have it.

Pen

The game is on!
Wow, finally! These two last days were both very short and took place late at night here in Sweden, that's why I never got a chance to post here until now. :D Anyway, I don't have any major suspicions yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom