• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

My *** could probably come up with a better rebuttal than that.

Let's just lynch this guy and call it a day.

Zenox's post above further bolsters my claim regarding his mafia meta game. I can't dedicate my life to this round and while initially lax, I certainly am taking it seriously. That I was posting :samus: emoticons in the SB isn't compelling evidence.

If I theoretically were HK-50 as Zenox claims, why didn't I use my ability? If I were the serial killer, I wouldn't let it go to waste. In every other game I've been a part of, the serial killer has used their power regularly, every night. There's also the possibility that the serial killer is one of the inactive players although I'm not entirely inclined to believe that.

Hopefully it doesn't go overlooked but I'd like to point out I made a soft claim at the end of my previous post. This is a very important statement. I hope it doesn't go overlooked.

Thareous said:
Do I discern you trying to subtly coordinate with ALIT? You're essentially telling him to proceed with caution, as if you intend to protect him. That's how I'm reading your wariness towards ALIT being lynched. It's unusual that someone would be advising another player in such a way as above, unless they were Mafia/Sith comrades.

What I wanted to give him was a sporting chance, no more, no less. It seems unruly to lynch a player when only hearing one side of the argument, although him being scum is almost certain.

And on that note, I've seen what I wanted to see.

Vote: ALIT

PK Flash said:
What I wanted to give him was a sporting chance, no more, no less. It seems unruly to lynch a player when only hearing one side of the argument, although him being scum is almost certain.

And on that note, I've seen what I wanted to see.

Vote: ALIT

I'd like to see the reasoning behind your vote.

After being content to sit back and crack a few jokes, the vote seems a bit abrupt.

Oh god. Hmm ... While if ALIT's softclaim is true, he is implying he is a doctor (though I have no idea who he is talking about. Wounded soldier? Stethoscope? The only person that comes to mind is Arcade Gannon, but that's the wrong series)

I wish we could nameclaim, that would convince me. Losing the doctor would be my loss as well. However, it's odd that if he were to softclaim, then attempt to bring attention to it, then why didn't he just go right out and say it? It would save everyone time. idk, this may be confirmation bias, but it feels to me that he's just trying to get us to question ourselves before we begin questioning him.

Also, for the record, I have never had a mafia metagame, I have always been pro-town lol. (at least as far as I can remember. Was I mafia in Xcution?) That's not a rebuttal, just saying I have no idea what he's talking about when he's referring to my metagama.

Also, for the record, I have never had a mafia metagame, I have always been pro-town lol. (at least as far as I can remember. Was I mafia in Xcution?) That's not a rebuttal, just saying I have no idea what he's talking about when he's referring to my metagama.

I withdraw my statement, I was indeed mafia in Xcution Mafia. I was there for I think a day and a half before I was modkilled for aggression, if memory serves.

Zenox said:
I wish we could nameclaim, that would convince me. Losing the doctor would be my loss as well. However, it's odd that if he were to softclaim, then attempt to bring attention to it, then why didn't he just go right out and say it? It would save everyone time. idk, this may be confirmation bias, but it feels to me that he's just trying to get us to question ourselves before we begin questioning him.

The game's moving so fast who knows what someone might miss especially at the end of a post.

Zenox said:
Was I mafia in Xcution?

Yes you were. I thought I made that pretty clear in my post.

PK Flash said:
Zenox has made several pages worth of reasoning, my friend. It was a matter of hearing both sides of the story, which I ultimately did.

That's not a very convincing argument. Definitely went help you if you're ever at the opposite end of the rope.

I withdraw my statement, I was indeed mafia in Xcution Mafia. I was there for I think a day and a half before I was modkilled for aggression, if memory serves.

EBWODP: Nope, memory is my enemy. The game basically died. The 12th page in that game was the final page haha.

That's not a very convincing argument. Definitely went help you if you're ever at the opposite end of the rope.

He (along with an annoyingly large amount of members) said quite awhile ago that the only thing keeping him from voting was waiting to hear your side of the story.

Honestly I still don't think you've said it yet lol.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I agree.

My *** could probably come up with a better rebuttal than that.

Let's just lynch this guy and call it a day.

Honestly its stuff like this thats going to kill the town. Not to be a negative nancy but we shouldnt think like this, it only helps the Sith. ALIT may have things against him but his point about his role in FMA gets me because I was there too. Im holding my vote to hopefully give him more time to defend himself. If he isnt scum Im working on a list of people to pressure.

Honestly its stuff like this thats going to kill the town. Not to be a negative nancy but we shouldnt think like this, it only helps the Sith. ALIT may have things against him but his point about his role in FMA gets me because I was there too. Im holding my vote to hopefully give him more time to defend himself. If he isnt scum Im working on a list of people to pressure.

Bro, this guy has had hours and hours to post a response, and trust me, he's been on and active for all of those hours.

He posted some crap rebuttal that didn't even prove anything one way or another, and then proceeds to play some snotty chicken game with Zenox.

He's getting me and this town nowhere at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom