• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Maybe i can survive for another day, have no idea how one post rolled into me dieing today, but i guess if you guys are so impatient to get on with the day that your willing to kill townsies, then okay, im just trying to deduce wich one is Mafia, the one who started it, the one in the middle, or last, and for more proof of town, i really dont want to die today, since most likely Mafia have voted for me, that means they would be going againt the wished of a fellow Mafia, and Mafia are more rare then Town, meaning they probably woudnt kill me, and yes, i really am adamantant that hes Mafia, why? Because he seems to turn this whole game onto a joke, since im going to die anyway i may atleast give my final testimony, hes just been kinda sarcastic, and seems to believe killing newbs will result in the town winning, wich is kinda odd, know everone else on the othwerhand has not giving me anything to suspect there Mafia (Besides them all willing just to kill a random person of the side of the road).

Maybe i can survive for another day, have no idea how one post rolled into me dieing today, but i guess if you guys are so impatient to get on with the day that your willing to kill townsies, then okay, im just trying to deduce wich one is Mafia, the one who started it, the one in the middle, or last, and for more proof of town, i really dont want to die today, since most likely Mafia have voted for me, that means they would be going againt the wished of a fellow Mafia, and Mafia are more rare then Town, meaning they probably woudnt kill me, and yes, i really am adamantant that hes Mafia, why? Because he seems to turn this whole game onto a joke, since im going to die anyway i may atleast give my final testimony, hes just been kinda sarcastic, and seems to believe killing newbs will result in the town winning, wich is kinda odd, know everone else on the othwerhand has not giving me anything to suspect there Mafia (Besides them all willing just to kill a random person of the side of the road).

Let the nominations for worst argument of the game start. Anyone want to second?

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
And would you like to state why you think its a weak post? Care to explain? Because you havent really said anything besides you ridiculing me. BTW i dont suspect you anyway Zenox

Keeseman

Smash is Life
And would you like to state why you think its a weak post? Care to explain? Because you havent really said anything besides you ridiculing me. BTW i dont suspect you anyway Zenox

Because that long post was one huge run on sentence, with one oddly-placed question mark somewhere in the middle. Use periods, man, and less commas.

Because when you write like this, I picture your tone of voice as going up, and up, and up, and up, and up, and never really giving any conviction in your speaking, and so you're not making a very good argument, ya know?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So... someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I have so far:

Poka is scum because he isn't the jester.
Zenox thinks Poka is town but still wants to lynch him/find out his role/end the day.
Keese is acting similar to Zenox.
Xin is a fast typer
Josh is scum because the non-Jester, said so.

Also, I'm drunk, and it's 3am here... But I think I have the jist of it all.

And would you like to state why you think its a weak post? Care to explain?

sure

BTW i dont suspect you anyway Zenox

As well you shouldn't.

To sum it up, first off no one wants to read a wall of text. My monitor is huge and that was a giant wall of text. Normally walls on normal monitors look like one sentence to me, but that was a wall. That's not really an argument, that's just a statement. If your enter key is broken, go buy a new keyboard. But get that done before your next post.

Second, you're really only repeating the logic every mafia player has going into the game. Duh everyone knows mafia vote foe people that are town. Duh everyone knows mafia tries to throw people off. We're not saying you're town or you're not. We're saying that day isn't going to get started off good really no matter what we do.

The only time I've ever seen day 1 result in a mafia kill was in my game, and that was due to one of the mafia members calling the town Townies, while in fact they were called citizens. We think you are the weakest link. Personally, to me, you're confirmed town. But I think you're a vanilla townie at best (unless you say otherwise, please do) and I think your potential for bringing any good evidence to the table is the least of everyone here. So with that, good day to you.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Its very late at night(Morning), im typing to fast, and overall i dont give a crap if i die or not, since ovously im going to, that is why im not really putting much effort into my posts, but if Josh turns out to be Mafia dont blame me...

Look, kid. The original post was a joke, just like every first post from everyone that participates in this game. I even tried to fit in a magical theme of The Weakest Link, but you probably aren't old enough to understand the reference.

I will openly and honestly admit that you are the weakest player in this game. It shows by the way you post, your grammar, you awful sentence structure, and your quick aggressiveness. You are precisely what I spoke of earlier, a newbie who freaks out with all the votes on him and makes himself look more like scum than he might actually be.

I'm not advocating a townie death - not by a longshot - but as much as I may not like to admit it, I also have openly admitted that I prefer to lynch a person to get things rolling in previous games, whether or not my role was town or scum. It gets things moving, it makes the game faster paced and more exciting.

Seeing as Austin employs shorter days than average, I figure we will accomplish nothing at the moment other than a lynch. Very rarely have people slipped up in a such a way that they are undeniably scum, but that does not happen often. Unfortunately I have nothing to go on (which as I referenced before, is one of my biggest beefs with this game), other than sacrificing an inexperienced player (who is most likely nothing more than a vanilla townie) for the possible betterment of the town. If that's what it takes to get the town to have a better idea of the people inside it, then I will fully advocate its employment in this game.

And by the way, you clearly don't know me. I'm an incredibly sarcastic, *******ish person. But I do take mafia very seriously, and play with a strategy in mind, whether or not you like it.

Poka is scum because he isn't the jester.

Poka isn't scum, he just has the least potential for being a beneficial member of this investigation. There's really no possible way for us to find any evidence. Mafia are obviously hiding behind our interrogation of Poka and will keep referring our attention to it until day is over, so I think, to hell with it. It's going to happen anyway.

Zenox thinks Poka is town but still wants to lynch him/find out his role/end the day.

Latter of those.

Keese is acting similar to Zenox.

Haven't noticed it, but sure. I guess so.

Xin is a fast typer

**** ikr. Or just the freaking wait 60 seconds rule.

Josh is scum because the non-Jester, said so.

erm ... sure

Wait, are you implying we should be cautious in case of a Jester? It's pretty much concrete that a jester will never be in play in any mafia game at ZD. Especially in lettered mafia. (Smilie mafia? idk)

EBWODP: Basically, just refer to Josh's last post if you have any further questions, Poka.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Dude... Its like 1 o clock, i honetsly am extremely tired, my sentence structures and grammer could be much better if i wanted them to be, so dont go criticizing me on that, if my grammer were as atrocous as this all the time probably woudnt getting in A in my Honors English class.

Kirino

Tatakae

Josh always acts like that.

Anyways, while I don't necessarily think Pokalink is Mafia, he's the best we've got right now, and it's a safe choice. He's inexperienced, and, if what he says is true, then he's just a vanilla townie. If he's Mafia, fantastic. If he's town, then we won't be losing much anyways; just an inexperienced vanilla townie. An ideal day 1 lynch. Besides, it seems to be the only way to move the day forward.

Vote: Pokalink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom