• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I get yelled at for spearheading this lynch when I wasn't even the one spearheading it?

This place makes me so sad.

----> :sadface: :(

But seeing as you yelled at me, now I have to keep my vote on you. Meanie.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
oh well, there goes that, i guess i first will say that i'm Town, and that not much can be done in my defense anymore, if you all need someone to kill tomorow, id look at Josh, because when you lynch me you will find an average town, no powers, nothing whatsoever, and honestly the fact that i'm going to die tonight doesnt perturb me, the only downside to this situation is your wasting todays lynch on me, most likely i will still watch this game, as this may be my last post, since i know my case is hopeless, i just wish for the town to win, i guess thats it, see yall after the games over

Keeseman

Smash is Life
PokaLink said:
And by the way, i apoligize for being rash and speaking a little out of hand, and i realize i probably just dug my own grave deeper, but id hope you at least realize i truly didnt mean to be agggrevise, i simply meant to enforce some points on why im not Mafia and that voting so soon against me would kinda suck, you have to realize that unlike live Mafia im not always here, and when you come back to something like this one simply can get unhinged, my due apoligies, -PokaLink

Seeing this made me think of this email part in Assassin's Creed:

Warren Vidic said:
nothing. get back to work pls. we have a deadline
ps why do u sign your emails? it says right up top who its coming from

He must be an assassin. Thus, my conclusion:

Vote: PokaLink

I also really wanna start the next day, and if my vote gets this day over with faster- seeing how, as Zenox said, we probably won't get anything from this day besides PokaLink being lynched- then I am willing to contribute.

oh well, there goes that, i guess i first will say that i'm Town, and that not much can be done in my defense anymore, if you all need someone to kill tomorow, id look at Josh, because when you lynch me you will find an average town, no powers, nothing whatsoever, and honestly the fact that i'm going to die tonight doesnt perturb me, the only downside to this situation is your wasting todays lynch on me, most likely i will still watch this game, as this may be my last post, since i know my case is hopeless, i just wish for the town to win, i guess thats it, see yall after the games over

You can always roleclaim if you want people to back off. I don't think simply saying "I'm town" is compelling evidence for most people. Can you provide quotes from your Role PM saying who you are, etc? At least provide us with your wincon.

Austin

Austin
WARNING, ONE MORE VOTE ON POKALINK WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC LYNCH. NEXT PERSON TO VOTE WILL DROP THE HAMMER.

Can you provide quotes from your Role PM saying who you are, etc? At least provide us with your wincon.

No he can't, read the rules.

Austin

Austin
EBWODP: Alright, read the rules. Please roleclaim.

Also, Austin. Can we post anything related to our role PM? Like, idk can we paraphrase stuff or copy segments, etc?
You can role claim, but you can't name claim. And no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom