• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Well i dont want to be aggresive/deffensive, however when i log onto the computer and see that a humongus Bandwagon has gathered against me before i made a single post, i kinda feel a little defensive, nontheless my positions stand, although this is the Random Voting stage, i fell that me dieing would be slighly predjudice of my newbness, and i hope to be able to stop the lynching, so i hope the rest of you hear me out, because seriously, what about being a newb makes me Mafia, and if i am Town, then how could i truly be doing anything detramental to the rest of the Town besides lending a Vote against Mafia and possible Town, if you were really not Mafia Josh, then id think youd value the life of the town more then it seems as if you do.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
For everyone that sees this as overly aggressive, I'd highly advise you all to look over Elfen in Mafia 2 (thanks Dracomajora for saucing that) Poka's pretty much behaving exactly the same way. I'd lay off him.

RVS train on your scumbuddy run too far?

>______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________>

i fell that me dieing would be slighly predjudice of my newbness

I'd like to stay neutral here, but also point out. Poka, your newbness makes lynching you and you turning up as town be that much less harmful to the town at large. No offense, but an inexperienced player such as your self normally proves to be not all that useful.

I might change over to hop on the Poka bandwagon. He's pretty much guaranteed town in my mind, but idk. The potential for any real evidence on Day 1 in this game is notably low.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
And by the way, i apoligize for being rash and speaking a little out of hand, and i realize i probably just dug my own grave deeper, but id hope you at least realize i truly didnt mean to be agggrevise, i simply meant to enforce some points on why im not Mafia and that voting so soon against me would kinda suck, you have to realize that unlike live Mafia im not always here, and when you come back to something like this one simply can get unhinged, my due apoligies, -PokaLink

Kazumi

chagy
And by the way, i apoligize for being rash and speaking a little out of hand, and i realize i probably just dug my own grave deeper, but id hope you at least realize i truly didnt mean to be agggrevise, i simply meant to enforce some points on why im not Mafia and that voting so soon against me would kinda suck, you have to realize that unlike live Mafia im not always here, and when you come back to something like this one simply can get unhinged, my due apoligies, -PokaLink

See now this could come off as mean, and I'm sorry if it does, but I kind of see this as someone realizing the grave error that they've made and are now trying to rectify the situation. The damage has already been done.

I asked Austin (via skype) to provide us with a vote count. I've come to the conclusion that voting Poka off is really the most we're going to make of this day. Honestly not much more could possibly happen. Hopefully the night scenes give us some information to go off of.

UNVOTE
VOTE: PokaLink

Austin

Austin
Was asked for another vote count.

PokaLink - 9 (Kybyrian, Josh, PK Flash, Kazumi, Durion, Erebea, Xinnamin, A Link In Time, Zenox)

Keeseman - 1 (Darknut_Hunter)

Kybyrian - 1 (Dracomajora)

Josh - 1 (PokaLink)

Remember, 11 votes for a majority lynch.

EDIT: Zenox why didn't you ask after posting

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
That's the way the cookie crumbles. The noose is a hungry hungry beast. Also the turnover rate for actually finding mafia on day one is damn low so don't feel too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom