• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.
VOTE: Pokalink

Wyatt who do you think is scum?

While you answer I'm going to read the thread.

yo yo yo wut up in here

Vote: PokaLink

yo yo yo wut up in here

yo yo yo wut up in here

yo yo yo wut up in here

yo yo yo wut up in here

EBWODP: This is the best post ever

Sorry PokaLink, you are the weakest Link.

QFT

PokaLink - 4 (Kybyrian, Josh, PK Flash, Kazumi)

I forget the rule, is it that doublevoters are only shown at the final count? If not, we have intel that none of these folks are doublevoters.

In any case, if we want day started off right, four more votes will knock this kid out. Haha but seriously anyone else for mass roleclaim.

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
Was asked for another vote count.

PokaLink - 7 (Kybyrian, Josh, PK Flash, Kazumi, Durion, A Link In Time, Zenox)

Keeseman - 1 (Darknut_Hunter)

Kybyrian - 1 (Dracomajora)

Kirino

Tatakae
[I forget the rule, is it that doublevoters are only shown at the final count? If not, we have intel that none of these folks are doublevoters.

We don't even know if we have a double voter in this game, but I'm pretty sure It's in every count. At least that's how I remember it from past games.

[In any case, if we want day started off right, four more votes will knock this kid out. Haha but seriously anyone else for mass roleclaim.

wut

Not sure if lynching someone so early is wise though.

I can see pros and cons for both.

Pros for Early Lynch:
1. It is very unlikely any real evidence will be collected Day 1.
2. Lynching early is almost a necessary sacrifice to begin gathering real intel.

Cons for Early Lynch:
1. It is entirely possible that someone will say something foolish which we can use to begin real conversation
2. We might accidentally hit a very powerful role.

I myself am neutral towards both sides. I will support whatever the trend seems to be. Right now a good chunk want to get the game started off with a lynch, it would seem (or a very unfortunate string of circumstances has left Pokalink very close to death while he is offline)

So I think our first matter of business should be this:

Do we want to hammer and get the game going quicker, or do we want to keep the game at a slow pace and potentially gather intelligence?

Discuss.

Kirino

Tatakae
Kybyrian said:
No, that's how the doublevoter works. The change in the tally doesn't show unless it actually makes a difference. (i.e. causes a tie or lynch that normally wouldn't happen)

That was a post from Kybyrian when he was modding Mafia A. I'd think Austin would do it the same way, but I can't be certain, unless all mods do it like this. But again, we're not really sure we even have a Doublevoter.

No mass roleclaim. Especially not at the start of the game. But that's a typical Zenox statement. So I'll dismiss it.

Not sure if lynching someone so early is wise though.

It seems like just a series of joke posts to me, but yeah. It's odd.

I've always liked progressing at a slow pace early game. People are more likely to make a slip. Hammering is more effective when there is evidence already compiled against someone. I usually pressure vote when two people have an equal or almost equal amount of votes. Player's posts tend to be more honest when their lives are on the line.

Personally I think that because Pokalink isn't on (and is bound to be a less active member of this game) that if he slips under pressure, it won't happen for a little while.

I'd vote for Wyatt given that he has votes and is normally extremely active, but then again, Wyatt is normally a mafia Mastermind and wouldn't slip under pressures such as RVSing.

Keeseman, unless I'm proven otherwise, I think won't be all that active either. So I'm going to start my own RVS train.

UNVOTE
VOTE: JOSH

Player's posts tend to be more honest when their lives are on the line.

Eh...

Depends on which line of the game you sit on. I've seen town in games completely freak out when they get high amounts of votes and make themselves look more like mafia, when if they had stayed a little more calm and collective would've been just fine. They may have been honest, but honesty doesn't matter much in this game; the opposing players have no idea whether or not they're being honest.

On the flip side I've seen mafia lie their ***** out of being lynched, and pretty successfully too.

Point being, mafia lie even more so when their lives depend on it, but town are usually more truthful, not that it matters.

I'd vote for Wyatt given that he has votes and is normally extremely active, but then again, Wyatt is normally a mafia Mastermind and wouldn't slip under pressures such as RVSing.

UNVOTE
VOTE: JOSH

I feel like this is either sucking up to Wyatt or an attack on my manhood and skills in playing Mafia.

y u haet mai skillz n mai manhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom